Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: New building-diamond temple

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Just sped bred ( LOL! ) through 430 gold!! Hella fun! Love to do that!

But ~ didn't get a thing! All waters, corals, oh, one Mismoth, which I have.
    Wow a disaster.

In my secound Account I got celestial, after I boosted the Temple, with a 100 gold.
    But in the same account I got a Blue Moon, without the Temple too !
    wonder if it is all luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Wow a disaster.

In my secound Account I got celestial, after I boosted the Temple, with a 100 gold.
    But in the same account I got a Blue Moon, without the Temple too !
    wonder if it is all luck.
    Of course it's all luck! A lottery! I love my celestial baby

Not convinced the temple works! Won't re activate it don't think!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rissah View Post
    Yeah I picked it up too and so far it has yielded 3 waters.

Those wicked Waters.

Rhino Keeper
    I am one of the unluckiest players, I think. I'm level 150, I've been playing since Dragon Story was first introduced and still don't have a diamond dragon. Through saving up gold and iTunes gift cards, I have all of the gold giving dragons and when Unicorn went on sale, I bought it with my gold. It is the only diamond dragon I have. You think I might have lucked out and finally bred a different diamond but no such luck. So, since I have gold coming in regularly, I decided to get the diamond temple and it hasn't helped much at all. I have 5 days left still but so far I have only managed to breed a winter dragon, and a bunch of love dragons.

I tried breeding for diamond with independence and virtue which got me the winter and 3 loves. Now I've switched to double rainbow and unicorn since that might yield a bunch of diamond type dragons or a triple rainbow that I also want. Still getting loves. I don't get it. How have I not been able to breed a single diamond type in two plus years of playing?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blinvy2 View Post
    I am one of the unluckiest players, I think. I'm level 150, I've been playing since Dragon Story was first introduced and still don't have a diamond dragon. Through saving up gold and iTunes gift cards, I have all of the gold giving dragons and when Unicorn went on sale, I bought it with my gold. It is the only diamond dragon I have. You think I might have lucked out and finally bred a different diamond but no such luck. So, since I have gold coming in regularly, I decided to get the diamond temple and it hasn't helped much at all. I have 5 days left still but so far I have only managed to breed a winter dragon, and a bunch of love dragons.

I tried breeding for diamond with independence and virtue which got me the winter and 3 loves. Now I've switched to double rainbow and unicorn since that might yield a bunch of diamond type dragons or a triple rainbow that I also want. Still getting loves. I don't get it. How have I not been able to breed a single diamond type in two plus years of playing?
    i'm sorry but why did you buy an unicorn dragon?!? why didn't you just buy the diamond instead so you'd be able to breed all the other ones?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    i'm sorry but why did you buy an unicorn dragon?!? why didn't you just buy the diamond instead so you'd be able to breed all the other ones?
    Because I didn't have enough gold for diamond yet but unicorn went on sale super cheap and I had enough for it. I wanted to have at least one diamond so I bought it. I suppose I could have waited a little longer so that I had enough to buy diamond but I heard unicorns were hard to breed too so I thought, why not?

Rhino Keeper
    I bought that Temple too, just couldn't resist the temptation to prove myself that DS is not the game for gamers but a money making app for TL
    So far I've got Wizard, Wizard, Water and Coral in the nest
    I wasn't able to breed ANYTHING for 3 months, only annoying commons.

To blinvy2
    I recently bought my Diamond Dragon after countless attempts to breed it and now TL puts it in Value Pack
    This is another proof to me that TL is not fare to their loyal gamers, unfortunately

Rhino Keeper
    HOW does the temple work? Is mine broken or something? I only got corals
    Such a waste of gold

Rhino Keeper
    The DIAMOND TEMPLE IS A TOTAL WASTE OF YOUR GOLD!
    ITS more of a A MONEY MAKING SCHEME BY TEAMLAVA.
    IMO, ITS Their way of making up for all the free dragons etc. that they are giving away in the world event!
    Save your gold for something more worthwhile!
    Last edited by Anastisha13; 05-27-14 at 05:27 AM.

Executive Chef
    When I first purchased the Diamond Temple (back when it was first released) it did absolutely nothing for me. I didn't get any Diamond type dragon while it was active and felt it was worthless.

I reactivated it for 300 gold just 2 months ago because I had several people tell me it was working great for them. With lots of speed breeding (600-700 gold worth) I ended up with 2 Crusaders, 3 Quetzals, 1 Anubis, 1 Angel, 1 Unicorn, 1 Helios. I was very happy with the results because around 1000 gold total for all those Ultra Rare dragon really is good IMO. Since then I have told people it's a good buy but only if you have plently of gold to speed breed, if not don't buy it.

With the temple on sale for only 100 gold I couldn't help but reactive, since I'm trying for Prism. I have now spent about 400-500 speeding and I have got..... wait for it..... nothing.

Now Teamlava is a company out for your money, there is no doubt about that. If they were not they wouldn't be able to have this game that we all love and sometimes love to hate. lol Yet, now I'm wondering with the temple on sale if they have tweaked it and made it not work as well even with speeding. If that is the case I think it's totally wrong but at the end of the day there is nothing that can be done except to never, ever reactivate it again (and never recommend it to anyone either).
    Last edited by knj00; 05-27-14 at 06:35 AM.