Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: New building-diamond temple

Executive Chef
    Got a mercury with the diamond temple. Already have two so not too exciting. I guess this one can be kept as a baby. This was my first breeding after moving my temple next to the breeding den since I was getting no diamonds previously with the temple.

Nightclub Owner
    I got a few more common fails today, it seems I have bad luck when it comes to this and the spin wheel
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    i bought the diamond temple few months ago when TL released black diamond because it was on sale ( 100 gold ). i hoped i could get the black diamond or the dark angel. however, i got the anubis ( awesome fail because i didn't have an anubis ). I also got a crusader. Few days ago, i re-activated the temple ( it was on sale again ) and i got mercury ( which made me very happy because i wasn't able to breed it before ) and the astromancer ( finally ! something new and cool ) . I spent some gold ( 300-350 gold bars ) but i got what i wanted. In conclusion, the temple MIGHT work. It could also be a simple luck.

Farm Supplier
    I have purchased the Diamond Temple a total of 3 times. The first time, I was able to get a couple of Diamond hybrids while speed breeding. The second time, I actually finished my Diamond collection, again with a lot of speed breeding. This is my third time, and I got Astromancer on my second attempt. I then decided to try for a second Unicorn because I think the baby is cute. I got one Angel fail, a few other non-Diamond fails, and then I got my Unicorn. I didn't do any speed breeding this time because I don't want to spend any money on more gold. Overall, I have had pretty good luck with the temple, but obviously others have had a different experience. Although the temple increases the chance of breeding a Diamond-type dragon by 600%, there is still a good deal of luck involved, so some people just won't be as lucky with it as others.
    I currently play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story.
    Dragon Story: 🌟Andromeda🌟 Level 150
    Fantasy Forest Story: ✨Jupiter Woods✨ Level 40

Nightclub Owner
    I also have purchased it 3 times, but got nothing at the end. All of my diamond hybrids were bred during the times when the diamond temple was not activated. So while my luck is bad with it activated, it's actually better without. lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    This is my second time using the diamond temple. The first time I got mercury just in the nick of time. I felt that the temple did nothing. Now it's a whole different story! Got astromancer after 2 attempts and then a crusader immediately following (trying for unicorn). 2 more breeds and bam- another crusader. So 3 diamond hybrids within 4 consecutive breeds!! I already have an army of crusaders so I don't necessarily want them- I wish I had gotten unicorn or even angel. Still trying though and have plenty of time left!

Fashion Designer
    nothing!

Rhino Keeper
    My wife has bred nothing but love, islands and mists. She used boosted breeding 3 times and got illusion, kitsune, and now justice. She is not happy about the countless commons with the temple

Fashion Designer
    Ok to update from my post yesterday... I've now gotten 4 diamond hybrids in 6 consecutive breeds. Astromancer, crusader, crusader, and now another 44 hours that is either angel or crusader. Still no unicorn!!! Wow the diamond temple is definitely making it up to me for being a total dud last time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gammarayburst View Post
    I have purchased the Diamond Temple a total of 3 times. The first time, I was able to get a couple of Diamond hybrids while speed breeding. The second time, I actually finished my Diamond collection, again with a lot of speed breeding. This is my third time, and I got Astromancer on my second attempt. I then decided to try for a second Unicorn because I think the baby is cute. I got one Angel fail, a few other non-Diamond fails, and then I got my Unicorn. I didn't do any speed breeding this time because I don't want to spend any money on more gold. Overall, I have had pretty good luck with the temple, but obviously others have had a different experience. Although the temple increases the chance of breeding a Diamond-type dragon by 600%, there is still a good deal of luck involved, so some people just won't be as lucky with it as others.

What did you use for unicorn?
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast