Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: New building-diamond temple

Rhino Keeper
    Crud! Never shud have bought it. 7days timer only???!!! Teamlava your ****ing me......... And it costed 300gold

I've been playing it for what.. 2 months now?

And I've allready got my Diamond dragon (thank god!)
    First thing i did, was mix it with fire dragon like 20 times, and get crusader

Now i'm just going for crusader / virtue breedings..

I haven't got the temple, i'll just gamble and see what i get!

Much more fun ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Torachan1980 View Post
    It didn't. Spent the better part of 4 days with absolutely nothing even when trying for crusader for aver an hour straight. Then I did the update, and decided to try diamond & night. Figured even if it failed, I'd have more options for a fail than just fire. 1st try, got Anubis. Then put in pink. Got two fires and an angel. Annubis & Angel are FAR harder to get than crusader. Yes it can't be proved that it was the diamond temple helped that. It could be just dumb luck. But it's very unlikely that dumb luck would strike that quickly back to back. The odds are against it. So it isn't solid proof, but it IS very strong evidence which supports the conclusion. Given the observations, it is a more than reasonable conclusion.
    I'm delighted you've bred Angel and Anubis in such close succession. But now you've muddied the water. Something changed before your luck changed: you updated the game. Should that have made a difference? No, but who knows? Did your temple only increase your chances in the updated version although it was sold to you in the previous one? Was some invisible and unknown factor included in your update that made your island more likely to breed diamonds, with or without the temple?
    As I said before, my very first case of diamond dumb luck did indeed come back to back. Diamond, Genie, then Diamond from the same young pair of hybrids, all in one weekend, just 2 days before I won 5000 gold. Dumb luck doesn't have a timer, and wouldn't know how to use one because - it's THAT dumb!

Rhino Keeper
    FINALLY got my crusader with only 40 minutes left on the diamond temple timer. I got my 1st diamond a few months ago when there was a diamond streak. Got the second and third in that time period too. Then nothing until about 2 days before the temple came out. Got an infinity then by breeding diamond & diamond. Then the temple came out, and I figured I'd try it. Got really mad because of the misleading ad. Then it didn't work and that made me more angry. Did the update. Suddenly got 3 diamond hybrids in 3 days. (I sped one up because I only have two nests and I needed at least one empty to keep trying.) Final results: Got Annubis with diamond & night (figured at least the splitting gave me an opportunity for Mercury, Annubis, or DA if I got a diamond hybrid at all,) got Angel with diamond & pink (again, splitting gives me more possibilities for diamond hybrids), and crusader with diamond & fire. Not speeding up Angel & Crusader because I'm out of gold.

Executive Chef
    I would of considered getting it if it didn't disappear after a few days.

With 6 hours left on my Diamond Temple I still have no Diamond dragon to show for it. I would breed Firestorm and Island about three times a day and use gold to speed up the FAILs. Occasionally I even used the fireapple boost but nothing. I did manage an Easter dragon but I dont credit the temple for it. All considered I probably spent 500G.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by riniocha1 View Post
    Somebody said the temple also work for both pure diamond and hybrid. Kooky i think...
    Frozenturtle.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Thanks for all the great feedback, everyone!

The new Diamond Temple increases the odds of breeding a Diamond Dragon as well as ANY Diamond hybrid. Hopefully that clarifies things a bit.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Will breed boost while having the diamond temple increase or decrease the probability of getting a diamond?

FINALLY got my crusader with only 40 minutes left on the diamond temple timer. I got my 1st diamond a few months ago when there was a diamond streak. Got the second and third in that time period too. Then nothing until about 2 days before the temple came out. Got an infinity then by breeding diamond & diamond. Then the temple came out, and I figured I'd try it. Got really mad because of the misleading ad. Then it didn't work and that made me more angry. Did the update. Suddenly got 3 diamond hybrids in 3 days. (I sped one up because I only have two nests and I needed at least one empty to keep trying.) Final results: Got Annubis with diamond & night (figured at least the splitting gave me an opportunity for Mercury, Annubis, or DA if I got a diamond hybrid at all,) got Angel with diamond & pink (again, splitting gives me more possibilities for diamond hybrids), and crusader with diamond & fire. Not speeding up Angel & Crusader because I'm out of gold.
    LOL Your den is smoking! I have this strange hunch that your luck may persist beyond the temple's active period. Keep breeding them and post here!

Banned
    It didn't. Spent the better part of 4 days with absolutely nothing even when trying for crusader for aver an hour straight. Then I did the update, and decided to try diamond & night. Figured even if it failed, I'd have more options for a fail than just fire. 1st try, got Anubis. Then put in pink. Got two fires and an angel. Annubis & Angel are FAR harder to get than crusader. Yes it can't be proved that it was the diamond temple helped that. It could be just dumb luck. But it's very unlikely that dumb luck would strike that quickly back to back. The odds are against it. So it isn't solid proof, but it IS very strong evidence which supports the conclusion. Given the observations, it is a more than reasonable conclusion.
    Congrats!! I got Anubis as a DA fail, then right after I got Angel on my first try so maybe you got them without the Temple lol