Thread: Didn't receive 30 gold after instal and play Clue Bingo?!

Rhino Keeper

Didn't receive 30 gold after instal and play Clue Bingo?!

I'm playing on iPad. After install and play Clue Bingo to lv 3, the new quest required me play Bingo to lv 7 appeared but I still didn't receive 30 gold. I did restart my device, detele Dragon story and reinstall but result was the same.

I aslo play on iPhone and I received 30 gold as usual. What should I do now?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	25144

Executive Chef
    I think, but am not sure, if you got it on the iPhone against your ID, you wouldn't get it on the iPad as well. That is assuming you are playing the same game on both devices. It would be one reward per Storm ID per platform (I.e. iOS), not per device.

I play on iPad and got it no problem.

Executive Chef
    Interesting question... I received the offer on both the iPhone and iPad. Each has a separate S8 account. I was able to collect on both accounts.

Rhino Keeper
    Thks DeeDe, I have 2 separate accounts on iPad and iPhone but I will login IPad's account on iPhone and see what happens

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by renbuxing View Post
    I'm playing on iPad. After install and play Clue Bingo to lv 3, the new quest required me play Bingo to lv 7 appeared but I still didn't receive 30 gold. I did restart my device, detele Dragon story and reinstall but result was the same.

I aslo play on iPhone and I received 30 gold as usual. What should I do now?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	25144

Please note that IOS players do not get gems/gold for downloading or playing other games. These goals give 0 rewards.
    Goals that do award gems are unrelated to the Goals you mentioned.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request