Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: New building-diamond temple

Rhino Keeper
    The only diamond hybrids im missing are infinity and dark angel, i got a unicorn last night., all without the diamond temple. Its 300 gold on my game!(IOS)

Host(ess)
    I can't believe that thing expires! I almost bought it, it's only a fluke that I accidentally spent gold and couldn't afford it. So glad for that accident now! It's not worth it if it expires!

Yeah, just think; without the diamond temple I'd have zero diamond dragons. With the diamond temple I have zero Could have spent the 300 gold on more worthy things.

how do you guys know its limited? i just got a new ipod touch and so transferred my games from my android to the ipod and now i see in the market the dragon temple but its only for 50 gold and it doesnt' have a timer on it. Does the timer only show up when you purchase it? Does purchasing the temple mean i could be breeding two pairs at the same time? If i only have one nest it's kinda pointless atm.. hmmm. but if a nyone knows for sure whether it expires in 7 days? i would make sense to purchase it is limited time, but not to utilize it...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by didgeridork View Post
    how do you guys know its limited? i just got a new ipod touch and so transferred my games from my android to the ipod and now i see in the market the dragon temple but its only for 50 gold and it doesnt' have a timer on it. Does the timer only show up when you purchase it? Does purchasing the temple mean i could be breeding two pairs at the same time? If i only have one nest it's kinda pointless atm.. hmmm. but if a nyone knows for sure whether it expires in 7 days? i would make sense to purchase it is limited time, but not to utilize it...
    For 50 gems you're very lucky! It would be cute decoration. But after you place it the timer starts counting down. It is indeed only 7 days. And it doesn't seem to help at all with breeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    For 50 gems you're very lucky! It would be cute decoration. But after you place it the timer starts counting down. It is indeed only 7 days. And it doesn't seem to help at all with breeding.
    yeah i made an error its actually 300 like others are saying, the 50 was the stables. but im glad i checked on here first before purchasing! not like the game is letting me purchase gold after i transferred from android to ios

Farm Supplier
    I just got my 3rd diamond hybrids in one week after i bought it which is Gold dragon, this one is really hard to get. It's not so bad for me quite worth it considered only spent 300 gold. My breeding time back to normal, do you guys too?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by didgeridork View Post
    50 gold! Buy it lol even though it does't work for most people... 50 gold is cheap, mine is 300 gold but it can stay in the market at that price! Anyway I got all the Diamond hybrids.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got my mercury dragon! After temple expired.

Farm Supplier
    Hi all...I just bought diamond temple, not sure how to use it. Do I still breed dragons same way in breeding den or is this diamond temple a new way to breed in? Thank you all for the help