Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667 LastLast

Thread: New building-diamond temple

Fashion Designer
    Still have 3 days left on the temple and so far have gotten- astromancer, 2 crusaders, angel, and unicorn. What a difference from the last time I activated the temple!! Very pleasantly surprised. Trying for DA or black diamond now!

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Anyone who has the Diamond dragon can easily breed Crusader, Quetzal and Infinity and you don't need a diamond temple to do it. You just need a little patience and a few hours to spare and an empty nest.

To breed Crusader breed Diamond with Fire. The fails are 10 seconds. You may have to do this a few hundred times (the odds on getting diamonds are low) but you will eventually get Crusader.

To breed Quetzal breed Diamond with Forest. The fails are also 20 seconds but keep doing it and you will eventually get Quetzal.

When you have either Crusader or Quetzal breed it with Diamond. Most of the fails are very short or you could get a Crusader/Quetzal fail - not a bad fail to have but keep breeding it and you will eventually get Infinity.
    I am taking your advice and will be breeding the good "old fashion way." In the future, I do not plan to reactivate the temple and will be trying for the hybrids as you have recommended.

I would also like to share the end to my temple story. When I woke up this morning, I had 6 minutes and 30 seconds left on the temple. I sped breaded using a little over 300 gold and the last breeding time that showed up was 36 hours. I can hardly believe it, I got an unicorn dragon at the very last second available. Still I am not convinced this story would have not ended the same without the use of the temple. You are right, you just need a lot of patience with this game.

Thanks for your feedback and advice, it is much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    Still have 3 days left on the temple and so far have gotten- astromancer, 2 crusaders, angel, and unicorn. What a difference from the last time I activated the temple!! Very pleasantly surprised. Trying for DA or black diamond now!
    You had a much better experience than I did.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonsLovely View Post
    I am taking your advice and will be breeding the good "old fashion way." In the future, I do not plan to reactivate the temple and will be trying for the hybrids as you have recommended.

I would also like to share the end to my temple story. When I woke up this morning, I had 6 minutes and 30 seconds left on the temple. I sped breaded using a little over 300 gold and the last breeding time that showed up was 36 hours. I can hardly believe it, I got an unicorn dragon at the very last second available. Still I am not convinced this story would have not ended the same without the use of the temple. You are right, you just need a lot of patience with this game.

Thanks for your feedback and advice, it is much appreciated.

Oh wow, that's great news. What combo did you use for unicorn?

I have just over an hour left on my temple and I am contemplating speeding up the den and trying again for something else.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    I won't be spending any more gold on the temple. I tried for Astromancer about half the time and then tried for Prism the other half. Trying for Astromancer all I got was a couple of diamond hybrids I already have. When I was trying for Prism, nothing, just the usual fails, Stone, Fuzzy, Forest. I sold the temple and will go back to trying for diamonds the old fashion way.
    I also tried about 300 times for prism. Nothing again. Ugly fool thinks its hot stuff or something. But I put Astromancer and dark angel in the den, and just got another dark angel. I really wanted another one. So for these last two days I'll keep trying for more zodiacs and see if I can get black diamond.

This is the best I've ever gotten from activating this thing.

Nightclub Owner
    Good news, I got my Astromancer, and it's after my temple expires! I'll never pay gold for the temple again. I know it's different for others, but for me, I have a much better luck without it, and so it's just a waste of gold for me.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Oh wow, that's great news. What combo did you use for unicorn?

I have just over an hour left on my temple and I am contemplating speeding up the den and trying again for something else.
    I used virtue and diamond in that order. Several attempts with diamond and virtue and I switched the order with last attempt and bam 36 hour breeding time appeared. Of course I ended up with several light, two Laserlight, one virtue, and two love.

I hope I responded in time enough to help you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonsLovely View Post
    I used virtue and diamond in that order. Several attempts with diamond and virtue and I switched the order with last attempt and bam 36 hour breeding time appeared. Of course I ended up with several light, two Laserlight, one virtue, and two love.

I hope I responded in time enough to help you.

Thanks, I tried Diamond and Valentine and decided to just use all my gold up. Plenty of love fails and with 6 minutes left to go on the temple, I got a 44 hour. It was angel which I don't have, so I was very pleased.

Altogether I got Anubis, Black Diamond and Angel but I lost count of the amount of gold spent speeding. I would guess around 800 .....for three dragons, that's OK with me.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    My diamond temple already expire about 10 hrs ago and during those 7 days I tried only for astromancer got 2 mercuries ( already having 2 before so not happy) and 4 new ziodac hybrids and my full and final try gave me ANUBIS dragon yay!!! I am happy that atleast I got new diamond hybrid 💃💃😍😍🌟🌟

Executive Chef
    Diamond temple experiment was a fail for me too. Mine expired this afternoon with only one mercury spawned when I already had two breeding the regular way. Really wanted a black or purple diamond hybrid if not the astromancer. A couple hundred gold wasted speeding. At least my leo won't be so lonely anymore with a virgo and taurus to live with in its habitat.