Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: New building-diamond temple

Rhino Keeper
    How does one breed with this thing? All it says is the time limit

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mica4817 View Post
    How does one breed with this thing? All it says is the time limit
    You breed like you normally do.
    The time limit reflects how long you have until the Diamond Temple no longer works to increase your chances of breeding a Diamond/Diamond Hybrid.

Rhino Keeper
    What? I tap it & all it does is show me how many days is left? I didn't want a 7 day glowing building, that's a waste of 300 gold for nut'n

Fashion Designer
    What? I tap it & all it does is show me how many days is left? I didn't want a 7 day glowing building, that's a waste of 300 gold for nut'n
    You get to keep it as long as you want (although it stops glowing after 7 days... and it doesn't increase Diamond chance after the timer runs out)

Rhino Keeper
    I dn't think it increases anything sense when breed, the amount of time is shown. I have 6 more days just to watch it glow. Still like to know how to use this thing

Rhino Keeper
    Well just got another firestorm & now the breeding is 11 hours. 6X increase, hu? When sell it, only get 10% & then it will not be paid back in what was paid for. The diamond really should not be An Act Of Congress to get

Fashion Designer
    I dn't think it increases anything sense when breed, the amount of time is shown. I have 6 more days just to watch it glow. Still like to know how to use this thing
    It increases the likelihood that you'll breed a Diamond dragon by 6x.
    If you find yourself suddenly getting Diamond dragons then I guess it's working really well for you... if that doesn't happen... well, you're just unlucky.
    Personally, I avoided it because of the 7-day-timer.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, another diamond combo & still no diamond. There's 4 days left, 6X the chance, yea right sure. I wish I had read my neighbors walls before wasting 300 gold!! TL should give us that diamond sense players are having that much of a hard time & I'm Lvl 112 & still nut'n

Executive Chef
    Well, another diamond combo & still no diamond. There's 4 days left, 6X the chance, yea right sure. I wish I had read my neighbors walls before wasting 300 gold!! TL should give us that diamond sense players are having that much of a hard time & I'm Lvl 112 & still nut'n
    Yeah 6x time very very slim change is very slim change

Rhino Keeper
    I had no idea that it was a 7 day timer until after the fact. Wish it could be put in storage. Time is ticking away for this non work temple