View Poll Results: What level are you and what are your speed up costs and breed time?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

12 3.24%
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

7 1.89%
  • Level 1-30, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

5 1.35%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

24 6.49%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

20 5.41%
  • Level 31-60, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

19 5.14%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

101 27.30%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

108 29.19%
  • Level 61-94, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

74 20.00%
Page 23 of 104 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Breed Times/Speeding up gold price increased?

It isn't like that for everyone though. For some of us we have the same breed time but still double gold. So for us magic still takes 20hrs but cost 40 gold to speed up. So this is very not cool.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    Your breeding time has been halved and you call it thrash? You have no idea the number of ppl who'd like to be in your position!

Sigh, why are the lucky ones complaining when they have the luck of the draw.
    I know right
    the gold cost for everything in my game doubled, but breed times remain the same.

Banned
    Double Gold... Same Time for me.... Same gold time for brother, Half the time.... Lucky >.<

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bellarose2012 View Post
    It isn't like that for everyone though. For some of us we have the same breed time but still double gold. So for us magic still takes 20hrs but cost 40 gold to speed up. So this is very not cool.
    And I feel sorry for those people, like davewin here.. My timings/gold ratio is unchanged, just wished I had the halved timing because I rarely speed things up. :x

Fashion Designer
    Have any of the forum moderators addressed this issue yet? I was scanning the pages in the thread and I didn't see anything.

Has it been established if this is a new feature of the game introduced by TL or if this is a glitch? I am on the double cost of gold also which means that I'm probably going to not get the easter dragon before it is withdrawn.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aceblade View Post
    Have any of the forum moderators addressed this issue yet? I was scanning the pages in the thread and I didn't see anything.
    Yes KP did. But didn't know anything more then we do. It happened at night and TL was closed for the day. Maybe today we will get an explanation.

The Honorable Panda
    Yes, I did respond last night.

Since it will be a few hours before the community managers come on, I wanted to update you guys with the only additional information I have.

These changes are gameplay adjustments, it's not a bug.

I also want to thank-you for keeping your posts constructive overnight.

To answer a few questions, on why the differences on the games here is a post from ponyroar
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    I appreciate the time you took to study this and articulate your thoughts. It means a lot that our players are passionate about the game. I'd like to clear this one up. With any beta feature, adjustments may be made in order to balance the game and ensure that the economy of the game remains stable, which is important for the long term life of the game. However, these adjustments or changes have nothing do with the account or which currency you have a history of using (i.e. it is not affected by if you do or do not buy Gold at all).
    The most important thing right now is to let Team Lava know how these changes have and will effect your personal game.

Lets keep this thread constructive so the community managers will have a good feedback thread to be able to send over to the team.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    i actually think that the double price is a pretty good idea. it keeps me away from spending my saved up gold. maybe i can try to save up for a third nest from now on?

Rhino Keeper
    I just checked my nest and evolution temple and mine is s the same 7 hours 8 gold to speed up.