View Poll Results: What level are you and what are your speed up costs and breed time?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

12 3.24%
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

7 1.89%
  • Level 1-30, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

5 1.35%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

24 6.49%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

20 5.41%
  • Level 31-60, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

19 5.14%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

101 27.30%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

108 29.19%
  • Level 61-94, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

74 20.00%
Page 102 of 104 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1040

Thread: Breed Times/Speeding up gold price increased?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Actually, I was buying gold till my breeding times halved. I was suggesting TL that halfing breeding time is a good decision.

Now that it went back normal, I wont spend a single cent on gold until they half breeding time again (forever I hope).
    I think they reverted back to normal because, probably, most people with the halved breeding times would wait out the times rather than buy gold. :/ You might be in the minority that bought gold when the times became halved.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    I think they reverted back to normal because, probably, most people with the halved breeding times would wait out the times rather than buy gold. :/ You might be in the minority that bought gold when the times became halved.
    Well it is true that with halving time you do not have to wait so long (so probably selling less gold), but still, since I knew that it will be gone once (halved time) I was trying to go as far as possible. It means, since I have 2 nests, was speeding up breeding so both nests should have an egg in it. Thats why it was better paying some gold (more than before) to speed up things.

Farm Supplier
    So they decided to revert it back? Thought I read somewhere, stating it was impossible to revert the changes back. Never believed that, but just shows lack of honesty/respect towards paying customers.

I'm happy for those that got hit with double times, or what's left of that player-group. For me it doesn't matter anymore, I ain't supporting a company that inflict so much stress on their customers. Sneaky changes, dishonesty, lies, no communication, parity issues.

I had double costs, so I don't feel the change as no cash will be leaving my account for this game anymore.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteZamu View Post
    So they decided to revert it back? Thought I read somewhere, stating it was impossible to revert the changes back. Never believed that, but just shows lack of honesty/respect towards paying customers.

I'm happy for those that got hit with double times, or what's left of that player-group. For me it doesn't matter anymore, I ain't supporting a company that inflict so much stress on their customers. Sneaky changes, dishonesty, lies, no communication, parity issues.

I had double costs, so I don't feel the change as no cash will be leaving my account for this game anymore.
    Actually, no, i don't think TL said anything about being unable to revert it back...?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not agree with you - actually in my case , I've spended more gold for speeding ups for a while when I had half times than in the time when it was normal. For me it was like this: "look, a few hours left on the my island , poison or firestorm, why not the speed things up to get more faster to try for the dragon I want ." And now I'm looking at my 21 hrs breeding time and I don't feel like speed up my poison to get another poison again for which I have to wait again 21 hrs
    So, I'm gonna try other games while I have only 1 dragon a day

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Olena View Post
    I'm not agree with you - actually in my case , I've spended more gold for speeding ups for a while when I had half times than in the time when it was normal. For me it was like this: "look, a few hours left on the my island , poison or firestorm, why not the speed things up to get more faster to try for the dragon I want ." And now I'm looking at my 21 hrs breeding time and I don't feel like speed up my poison to get another poison again for which I have to wait again 21 hrs
    So, I'm gonna try other games while I have only 1 dragon a day
    Even if you had the half breeding time, your gold to speed up was still the same, right ? Like you had a Firestorm for 6 hours with 12 gold. So there is actually no change for you regarding the amount of gold to speed.

Farm Supplier
    Actually, no, i don't think TL said anything about being unable to revert it back...?
    Could be mistaken though. Currently I have only 50% of my brain functional. Too many drinks last night/ this morning. Got to love surprise bachelor parties :-S. When my energy is back, going to try to sift through pages and pages of comments :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteZamu View Post
    Could be mistaken though. Currently I have only 50% of my brain functional. Too many drinks last night/ this morning. Got to love surprise bachelor parties :-S. When my energy is back, going to try to sift through pages and pages of comments :-)
    Congratulatiooooooooonsssss!!! whooooo! well, i actually think they did say seonthing about not being able to revert changes, but temporarily. A comment by Pony or FrozenTurtle perhaps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Even if you had the half breeding time, your gold to speed up was still the same, right ? Like you had a Firestorm for 6 hours with 12 gold. So there is actually no change for you regarding the amount of gold to speed.
    I know - the gold amounth is the same . But it was all about time to me!
    I've speeded up things maybe 2-3 times sinds I've started to play (sinds februari). But at this small period I've speeded up a few times each day - many LE dragons, and don't forget about excitement what egg will there coming next , especially when I can hatch more than 1 dragon a day!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Congratulatiooooooooonsssss!!! whooooo! well, i actually think they did say seonthing about not being able to revert changes, but temporarily. A comment by Pony or FrozenTurtle perhaps.
    Thanks! Had a beautiful trip last weekend .

So it wasn't a brainfart , well if it was temporarily, there's no evidence.

Perhaps it was a good thing those double costs, for me. Actually saving more money for more important matters