View Poll Results: What level are you and what are your speed up costs and breed time?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

12 3.24%
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

7 1.89%
  • Level 1-30, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

5 1.35%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

24 6.49%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

20 5.41%
  • Level 31-60, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

19 5.14%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

101 27.30%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

108 29.19%
  • Level 61-94, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

74 20.00%
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1040

Thread: Breed Times/Speeding up gold price increased?

Halved breeding times caused me to play more often. I was so fed up with failures that i was hardly checking in. Once i realized i had half times i checked in much more often because i could breed several times a day instaed of just once. Now that it is gone i feel even worse about those long fails. Dont get me wrong, i am so happy for the people who are back to normal that were doubled! I would love to see half times across the board. The more often i check in, the more chances for me to spend gold. Less time in game means less chances for me to spend.

I just noticed...but my breed time costs are no longer doubled same with my evolution temple. Is this a glitch, or is teamlava for the first time in the history of Dragon story revoking a bad decision & actually taking into account the feedback of the players? If so, all I have to say is THANK YOU! and YAY! I will buy gold again! Woot woot woot! Yay. Good job team lava. You made a DS player feel loved again. <3 As I am sure there are many others who will think the same!

Rhino Keeper
    For me the gold stayed the same and breed times were halved. I was happy with that as I had reason not to spend my gold but now its gone back to normal, I still won't be buying any gold though

Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    I just noticed...but my breed time costs are no longer doubled same with my evolution temple. Is this a glitch, or is teamlava for the first time in the history of Dragon story revoking a bad decision & actually taking into account the feedback of the players? If so, all I have to say is THANK YOU! and YAY! I will buy gold again! Woot woot woot! Yay. Good job team lava. You made a DS player feel loved again. <3 As I am sure there are many others who will think the same!
    Not me, I don't. What I would rather say to TL is 'its about time'.

New Resident
    My account is back to normal as well. No more doubled breed costs or evolution costs! Thank you for changing this back. This change made me feel like I was being treated in a fair manner. We've all climbed this ladder up the DS levels....why penalize high level players when they've finally achieved many goals? This gives me a little more faith in this game. Thank you for listening to your fans. Now, about that questing thing and the battle arena???? Would love to see that as soon as possible. Sounds like an additional layer of fun for the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    There's a first time for everything I suppose Now if they would just listen to all the unhappy android users and get the game up-to-date.

Doubled gold prices reversed to back?!

Hey everybody,

I'm an android user, and the gold price for breeding/hatching and evolving had doubled on my account.

Since a few days, the prices have gone back to normal!

Did anybody else experience this? or is it just my account?

Banned
    Yes, everything has been restored to normal for everyone

Praise the dragon-lord!

Host(ess)
    If Tl changed the Gold amount For stuff then Tl should to think about make getting gold easier if they want to make this game kinda fair ! its not fair first the speed up button that make me loose 50G , then adding to gold amount for speed ups or buyings ? so not fair