View Poll Results: What level are you and what are your speed up costs and breed time?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

12 3.24%
  • Level 1-30, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

7 1.89%
  • Level 1-30, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

5 1.35%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

24 6.49%
  • Level 31-60, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

20 5.41%
  • Level 31-60, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

19 5.14%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 1 gold to speed up 1 hr

101 27.30%
  • Level 61-94, breed time the same as before, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

108 29.19%
  • Level 61-94, breed time halved, 2 gold to speed up 1 hr

74 20.00%
Page 14 of 104 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Breed Times/Speeding up gold price increased?

Rhino Keeper
    i thought it was really strange to have an hour left and have it cost 2 gold. but f the time is cut in half thats good. ii'm done buying gold!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Sorry I have not responded yet, but I have been a little busy catching up on the thread , merging threads and closing duplicate threads.

Also a reminder, please follow the forum rules when posting.

I am in the dark with you guys right now. I am sure we will get more information later.

I am guessing with most of you that it looks like some players were not effected, some have the cut breeding time and higher speed up costs, and some do not have the cut time but have the higher speed up costs.

I realize this is very upsetting, but please leave constructive feedback and refrain from using inappropriate language and flaming comments so this thread can stay open .
    Maybe it's a glitch that came with the new 6x diamond chance thingie? That shows 3 different amounts for ppl, so maybe that's overlapped somehow onto the breed times/costs? Just a guess

Fashion Designer
    I'm on android, old breed from before update. Still same 1:1 ratio. Will post again after c few hours when breed is done.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    I'm on android, old breed from before update. Still same 1:1 ratio. Will post again after c few hours when breed is done.
    It probably won't be different then, my speed-up costs all doubled in the middle of things. Still I'm glad to hear an Android user was unaffected; was beginning to think we all got double the gold costs for the same time.

Executive Chef
    The price for speeding up a bitter bark tree is still 1:1 lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    They have room to make some cuts in the design department if they need to save cash. We don't need ten new dragons a week. Especially when half of them look turkey horses
    I agree and disagree... some ppl (iOS) ppl want new dragons every week, right? If u r iOS, u r rare!

Im on android and have double speed up costs with same time, what is the point of a beta test that does nothing but make the game harder...? And what a great first beta test to be involved in lol

New Resident
    Ugh mine is still regular time but double gold. Also on my other acct its the same thing. This totally sucks!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by harrysatchel2112 View Post
    Im on android and have double speed up costs with same time, what is the point of a beta test that does nothing but make the game harder...? And what a great first beta test to be involved in lol
    lol seriously. I wonder if anybody on Android got the cut breeding/hatching times. Probably not right?

New Resident
    Not happy TL, not happy at all. I am one of the lucky, lucky players who have the same long times with double the gold. I buy gold, I use gold, lots of it. If this doesn't change (and soon), I will be uninstalling six of your games very, very soon. It seems to me your best customers are treated the most poorly. Not smart business. I understand the need to make money, but this is ridiculous and unfair.