Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So many plain bakeries..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    I feel like all the bakeries I come across are so plain! Is it just me? What's the point in playing if the walls are white, floors are white, tables and chairs are white. These people have tons of food though. It doesn't look like they are about to renovate because it's been like that forever. Does anyone else like to play around with their design like I do? I'd love to check out your bakery if you do.
    Some people like plain bakeries. You can't pick on people for that but I like decorating mine. Add me cherryberry9 if u want to see.

Fashion Designer
    I can "pick on" whoever I want! Lol I mean really, with all the possibilities there's no reason to have 50 million white tables all over the place it's so unattractive. For anyone else who views this, what theme do you like the best for your bakeries? I hear a lot of talk about people wanting pink!

Rhino Keeper
    I made a topic about this not that long ago. Those kinds of bakeries seem more like factories to me. I love to decorate my bakery and make it more realistic Feel free to add me and visit ^^

Rhino Keeper
    Did...did our topics just get put together like a Frankenstein monster?

Farm Supplier
    Everyone has their own reason for playing and I try not to fault them for that, even if I don't get it. I had a four star, daily, dependable neighbor (that did decorate her bakery) quit the day she hit level 99. For her the game was over because she had capped out. I suspect that the plain bakeries play for a similar reason. Either it's about leveling out or seeing how much money they can accumulate. For me playing is all about the decorating. I like to split my bakery into quadrants so that when the urge to redecorate hits me, I only have to do 25% of my bakery instead of taking on the whole thing. Of course it seems as though I'm no better at saving money on BS than I am in real life. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerdawg View Post
    Everyone has their own reason for playing and I try not to fault them for that, even if I don't get it. I had a four star, daily, dependable neighbor (that did decorate her bakery) quit the day she hit level 99. For her the game was over because she had capped out. I suspect that the plain bakeries play for a similar reason. Either it's about leveling out or seeing how much money they can accumulate. For me playing is all about the decorating. I like to split my bakery into quadrants so that when the urge to redecorate hits me, I only have to do 25% of my bakery instead of taking on the whole thing. Of course it seems as though I'm no better at saving money on BS than I am in real life. Lol
    Totally agree with you. It's a game and everyone plays it the way it is fun for them. Some are more 'competitive' so their goal may be just to level up as quickly as possible. For others, like me, I really enjoy the designing aspect of the game. I like to occasionally splurge on a box to see what I can get, or buy some fancy expensive decoration. My siblings also play so we compare our bakery designs. We don't really care about levels or how much money we have.

Totally agree with you. It's a game and everyone plays it the way it is fun for them. Some are more 'competitive' so their goal may be just to level up as quickly as possible. For others, like me, I really enjoy the designing aspect of the game. I like to occasionally splurge on a box to see what I can get, or buy some fancy expensive decoration. My siblings also play so we compare our bakery designs. We don't really care about levels or how much money we have.

Totally agree with you. It's a game and everyone plays it the way it is fun for them. Some are more 'competitive' so their goal may be just to level up as quickly as possible. For others, like me, I really enjoy the designing aspect of the game. I like to occasionally splurge on a box to see what I can get, or buy some fancy expensive decoration. My siblings also play so we compare our bakery designs. We don't really care about levels or how much money we have. I redecorate almost every week Can't help myself. There are just too many cute ways to go with the bakery

Oops...hit reply too fast. Not sure how to delete the multiple messages..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12