Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Old reward pop-ups keep poping up?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Thats not the worst part. My old goals would appear in a couple games but is just restart and ignore it. BUT for the past three days I have goals ive never even completed popping up, saying I DID finish them. For instance, when I visit a neighbor with a mask or dark angel, the goal comes up showing id finished it.
    That's exactly what happened to me but with mythic. Had to run back to my island to see if I magically got mythic. But nope. False alarm.

Fashion Designer
    I get goal pop ups as well but only when I visit a specific nbr. I'll post pics soon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    That's exactly what happened to me but with mythic. Had to run back to my island to see if I magically got mythic. But nope. False alarm.
    Why do we hurry to check back?! Its so funny. Not! I know darn well I didnt have a dark angel. But when i saw the message I pushed the home button so fast I almost broke my finger. For one second I thought Id bred it and forgotten. Gosh!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Why do we hurry to check back?! Its so funny. Not! I know darn well I didnt have a dark angel. But when i saw the message I pushed the home button so fast I almost broke my finger. For one second I thought Id bred it and forgotten. Gosh!
    because you never know. and we believe in miracles.

Rhino Keeper
    Down a well or up a tree somewhere in the UK

Goal reward keeps popping up when I visit neighbour

Storm8 ID Sidni7
    iPad2
    iOS 6.1.3

For the last 3 days I've had a goal reward message pop up every time I visit one particular neighbour, ra's world. Its making it difficult to write on her wall because when I close the pop-up window and start to type, it just keeps coming back. It doesn't happen anywhere else. Weird.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	6553  

I am having the same problem. I usually get the pop up saying i have the mystic dragon first, I don't, and it happens on level 94 neighbors but not all. It's very annoying. You can't play and after accepting it cycles through a second time.

Fashion Designer
    These are the pop ups I get and today it just kept going and going until I finally just closed my game. Might have stopped if I went home too but wanted to post pics. I have not completed the peacock or dark angel goal yet.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry about the size but I don't know how to do thumbsize yet.

Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB4Life View Post
    These are the pop ups I get and today it just kept going and going until I finally just closed my game. Might have stopped if I went home too but wanted to post pics. I have not completed the peacock or dark angel goal yet.
    Do you remember if the neighbor you visited had all of these dragons on their Island? Were any of them in the Nest?

For people who did encounter this issue, did the pop-up occur when you were attempting to view your neighbor's album?
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 04-18-13 at 02:38 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Do you remember if the neighbor you visited had all of these dragons on their Island? Were any of them in the Nest?

For people who did encounter this issue, did the pop-up occur when you were attempting to view your neighbor's album?
    Attachment 6557Click image for larger version. 

Views:	71 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	6558
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	48 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	6559Click image for larger version. 

Views:	63 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	6560
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	50 
Size:	61.6 KB 
ID:	6561Click image for larger version. 

Views:	73 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	6562

These are all the popups I get .... All one after the other and they dont stop poping up over and over again!

I am only visiting a nbr not checking there album...

I havent really noticed if the nbr I visit has these dragons cause I cant do anything when these popups come out , they dont stop! Its really ridiculous!
    Please do something

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast