Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Old reward pop-ups keep poping up?

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Old reward pop-ups keep poping up?

My old rewards (for goals in my book) that I have already gotten keep on poping up...
    Its really horrible, I cant even play because they keep cooming up ?

Is this happening to anyone? Last week it started with the same one once in awhile... Now its every single different reward I have gotten in the past poping up???

If its a glitch , I seriously hope its fixed soon! I cant play at all

Rhino Keeper
    It's normal. When you open the game, a lot of notifications or pub pop.

Banned
    oh boy...

Yeah I get it but never on my own island, only when I visit a few of my neighbours but it stops as soon as I leave their island.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes it's very difficult to play with this.

Can you specify which old goals you are receiving pop-ups for? If possible, can you please provide us with screen shots of these goals? Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Can you specify which old goals you are receiving pop-ups for? If possible, can you please provide us with screen shots of these goals? Thanks!
    As I was looking though my book I noticed that they are goal rewards that I havent actually got yet...

Heres one of them
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	6543

When I have a chance I will sceenshot the rest but I know the names,

-Food fit for a Pharoah
    -Tidal trouble
    -Adversarial Angel
    -Audience needed

They are still in my book but I keep getting popup rewards saying I got them?

Btw, I know there are many popups when we open the app, I have been on dragon story over a year.... These are not normal .

Rhino Keeper
    I've been getting these old goal pop-ups too, when visiting neighbours. It's not the usual pop-up that comes up at the start of the game.

Executive Chef
    i was getting pop ups when I visited a neighbors island (just one particular neighbor) that I completed the myth of mystery. It was funny since he had a mythic in the nest, and I was on his island. I clicked ok or whatever and it went away. Wrote on his wall and it came back. Three times. It never popped up when I was on my own island. Since then (I believe it was Monday or yesterday it happened), it hasn't happened. By the way, I don't have a mythic on my island, so I didn't know why I was getting the pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy3030 View Post
    As I was looking though my book I noticed that they are goal rewards that I havent actually got yet...

Heres one of them
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	6543

When I have a chance I will sceenshot the rest but I know the names,

-Food fit for a Pharoah
    -Tidal trouble
    -Adversarial Angel
    -Audience needed

They are still in my book but I keep getting popup rewards saying I got them?

Btw, I know there are many popups when we open the app, I have been on dragon story over a year.... These are not normal .
    Do these only reappear when you visit neighbors? If you tap to complete the goal, does it keep coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    i was getting pop ups when I visited a neighbors island (just one particular neighbor) that I completed the myth of mystery. It was funny since he had a mythic in the nest, and I was on his island. I clicked ok or whatever and it went away. Wrote on his wall and it came back. Three times. It never popped up when I was on my own island. Since then (I believe it was Monday or yesterday it happened), it hasn't happened. By the way, I don't have a mythic on my island, so I didn't know why I was getting the pop up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylly2 View Post
    I've been getting these old goal pop-ups too, when visiting neighbours. It's not the usual pop-up that comes up at the start of the game.
    Can you two PM me the Storm8 ID of the neighbor(s) you visited to prompt this goal to pop-up?

Banned
    Thats not the worst part. My old goals would appear in a couple games but is just restart and ignore it. BUT for the past three days I have goals ive never even completed popping up, saying I DID finish them. For instance, when I visit a neighbor with a mask or dark angel, the goal comes up showing id finished it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast