Thread: Trade Ticket Usage?

Farm Supplier

Trade Ticket Usage?

I would like to get an idea of how everyone has used their trade tickets and maybe uncover some lessons learned (I apologize if there is another thread like this - if so, I can't find it).

I already have the Tinker Camp. I've saved up enough to finish the Royal Chateau goal, but I'm not sure if I should use those tickets towards expansion permits instead. Any advice?

Rhino Keeper
    I cant craft any more expansion permits for now since im already all expanded. In all truth, i would advice to max out on expansion permits first, and then go for the chateau. It doesnt really do anything, the chateau i mean.

Fashion Designer
    I was stupid (ill informed) and traded for various supplies before I realized the Chateau goal was in there, I could have gotten that a lot sooner if I hadn't traded for supplies, which ultimately weren't that helpful in the grand scheme of things. If I were doing it over again, I'd have gotten the Chateau first to get the royal points up only, then gone for the tinker camp, which I've found very useful, and often have both workshops and the tinker going at the same time burning through excess inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    I got tinker camp first and on advice of others did not get the chateau. I'm down to 38 and desperately need to make the roost expansion so I'm in a situation where it just gonna take a while. Live and learn!

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't know it was a first time collection from Sabina house that unlocked the roost. No need to correct about explansion permits for this one because I have the roost unlocked now.

Rhino Keeper
    Now finding out that takes 2 days at the magic forge to incubate the egg and 21 hours to collect from the roost.so don't get too excited about it. Just another wait and see.

Rhino Keeper
    And I'm obsessive/compulsive/OCD or whatever ant feel I need to be maxed at everything so if I use 10 corn then I plant 10 corn and feel I have to harvest as soon as the are ready to harvest which is not always a good idea!

Executive Chef
    I'd get the Royal Chateau if I needed the Royal Points... If you are under 3200 RP and haven't expanded to the Roost yet, you will need to have that amount. Royal chateau starts at 120 RP only, but as it is upgraded the number of RP increases super fast, up to 400 at level 5. I have been trusting vchanhs research for that, so far everything is correct (my chateau is only level 3)

Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post

Royal Chateau
    Building cost:
    4 Fancy beam, 4 Fancy block, and 3 superglue. 120 Royal points, and 350 coin/6 hours.

Level 1 to 2:
    4 royal beam, 4 royal block, 4 superglue, and 10 trade tickets. 600 coins/6 hours, 180 royal points.

Level 2 to 3:
    6 super glue, 6 royal block, 6 royal beam, 15 trade tickets. 850 coins/ 6 hours.

Level 3 to 4:
    4 enchanted blocks , 4 enchanted beams , 4 builder's pastes and 20 trade tickets.

Level 4 to 5:
    6 enchanted blocks , 6 enchanted beams , 4 architect's pastes and 25 trade tickets, 400 RP , 1400 coins /6 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    Got the RP for royal chateau

Level 1 - 120 RP
    Level 2 - 180 RP
    Level 3 - 250 RP
    Level 4 - 325 RP
    Level 5 - 400 RP