Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thurston glitch....still unresolved by TeamLava for over two months

New Resident

Thurston glitch....still unresolved by TeamLava for over two months

Hello, I've been having the same issue for over two months now. I have raised two cases with TeamLava support with no resolution to date. I just keep receiving the standard auto response from TeamLava advising me that a case has been opened and assigning a case #.

Here are my details:
    Storm ID: Oniru
    City Name: Lekki
    Device: Apple iPad 3 on IOS 5.1.1
    Issue observed: completed the quests to get Thurston's helmet and pants but the game must have had a glitch because I no longer have both items in my inventory and I have been unable to give both items to Thurston again. I have the breastplate in possession but the other two items have not re-appeared for over two months now and I play this game pretty much everyday.
    Cases with TeamLava Support: #619660, #628136

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

New Resident
    Same problem here!!! Frustrating!!

The Honorable Panda
    I will flag this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

You should be able to dress Thurston now. If anyone else is experiencing issues, please write in a support ticket to us. Thank you.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    I still can't give him his helmet or pants. Restarted my device, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, everything. I have sent in a help request. No reply yet.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mjwinegar View Post
    I still can't give him his helmet or pants. Restarted my device, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, everything. I have sent in a help request. No reply yet.
    Try restarting your device.

If you are still having an issue, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they help you with this.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-18-13 at 02:23 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I've got the same issue and logged this over 3 weeks ago. I've tried everything. Most recent ticket ticket is #662790. I'd be really grateful if someone could help. I'm on level 24 and I have now hidden Thurston so I don't have to watch him sneeze perpetually!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ChooChoooooooooo View Post
    I've got the same issue and logged this over 3 weeks ago. I've tried everything. Most recent ticket ticket is #662790. I'd be really grateful if someone could help. I'm on level 24 and I have now hidden Thurston so I don't have to watch him sneeze perpetually!
    I'll flag this over. It sounds like you've logged multiple tickets for this issue. It's best to stick to the one ticket and follow them up on it. You need to respond to their emails (even the automated ones) to show it's still an active issue.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Thank you. That's interesting... I have stuck with the first ticket number but when I respond to the automated email, it gives me a new ticket number... Could it be that no one is picking it up?

Quote Originally Posted by ChooChoooooooooo View Post
    Force close your game and restart your device. I have checked with support and they have fixed this for you.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast