Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thurston glitch....still unresolved by TeamLava for over two months

Amazing.. Thurston is finally dressed thanks for your help guys!!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Oniru View Post
    Hello, I've been having the same issue for over two months now. I have raised two cases with TeamLava support with no resolution to date. I just keep receiving the standard auto response from TeamLava advising me that a case has been opened and assigning a case #.

Here are my details:
    Storm ID: Oniru
    City Name: Lekki
    Device: Apple iPad 3 on IOS 5.1.1
    Issue observed: completed the quests to get Thurston's helmet and pants but the game must have had a glitch because I no longer have both items in my inventory and I have been unable to give both items to Thurston again. I have the breastplate in possession but the other two items have not re-appeared for over two months now and I play this game pretty much everyday.
    Cases with TeamLava Support: #619660, #628136

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
    this morning I got the same issue..so please help!!

Storm ID: bbparima
    City Name: holla
    Device: Apple iPhone 5 on IOS 6.1.3

or there is something I have to do, please tell me.

Thurston Gets Dressed - unable to complete quest

Anyone have any help for me on this? Do I need to submit a bug report via some other method or is posting on this forum enough?

StormID: CaptainPengie
    Device: iPad
    What Happened:
    Gathered all of the required items for Thurston (Pants, Breastplate, Helmet). When final part (Breastplate) was collected from the forge the quest panel for "Thurston Gets Dressed" opened so I clicked on the three buttons. Several text conversations occurred and then the screen went back to the main view and Thurston was still shivering and the forge still showed an item to be collected. Clicked on the forge and got the Breastplate again and repeated the process. This time only the breastplate button responded and the other two dress options (Pants, Helmet) would not work. Now stuck unable to collect the pants and helmet again and unable to dress Thurston.

Nightclub Owner
    I've flagged this over for you
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Please force close your game and look for Thurston's clothes now, thank you.

Glith during Thurston Gets Dressed Quest!

I was completing the Thurston Gets Dressed Quest when my game reset itself back several seonds - including getting the breastplate from the forge. When I went to complete the quest again, I didn't have Thurston's leggings anymore! Is this something that will drop again from trolls or am I completely screwed? Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nitewolf771 View Post
    I was completing the Thurston Gets Dressed Quest when my game reset itself back several seonds - including getting the breastplate from the forge. When I went to complete the quest again, I didn't have Thurston's leggings anymore! Is this something that will drop again from trolls or am I completely screwed? Thanks!
    I will flag this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Please force close your game and look for Thurston's clothes now, thank you.

New Resident
    Yes, i have this problem too.
    My enlish is bad. What can i de with Thurston????
    I need your help please

Thanks

Angry Help Me.【Mission】【Thurston Gets Dressed】

Dear Storm8:

(Player in China.)
    Help! The mission could not finished by standard processes.
    The knighter' Mission.( Thurston Gets Dressed. ) As ScreenPrinted in attanchment.
    1. I've got that 3 mission objects:Helmet,Breastplate,Leggins.
    2. When I sumit the helmet and leggings,the network connection with my iphone and internet is down.T_T
    3. Now I've no helmet and leggings to submit, and the breastplate sumitted successfully.

Thurston will not be my friend in my Kingdom.
    Respected for your help.

Best Wishes.

My StormID:zephyrzhb828
    My Kingdom Name: Melody
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	8137   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	8138  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast