Thread: Potential bug.. Thurston Gets Dressed - Help please anyone? :(

New Resident

Potential bug.. Thurston Gets Dressed - Help please anyone? :(

I am having problems with the Thurston Gets Dressed goal and I was really hoping that someone could help me please.. ? After collecting all three items required (helmet, breastplate and pants) I went into the goal and clicked on the 'give' button next to each item. Instead of completing the goal, I now have a tick for the breastplate but the helmet and pants have completely disappeared from my inventory and still say 0/1. I hope I'm not just completely missing something or making some really silly mistake (massive apologies if I am!) but would really appreciate if someone could help me.. Thanks heaps in advance.. eL x

Executive Chef
    That has already happened to other people: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ver-two-months

You should post your issue there or contact a mod about this.

Quote Originally Posted by elruski13 View Post
    I am having problems with the Thurston Gets Dressed goal and I was really hoping that someone could help me please.. ? After collecting all three items required (helmet, breastplate and pants) I went into the goal and clicked on the 'give' button next to each item. Instead of completing the goal, I now have a tick for the breastplate but the helmet and pants have completely disappeared from my inventory and still say 0/1. I hope I'm not just completely missing something or making some really silly mistake (massive apologies if I am!) but would really appreciate if someone could help me.. Thanks heaps in advance.. eL x
    Force close your game and restart your device. Thurston should now be dressed.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

New Resident
    Thanks heaps! Have contacted support and posted in that thread so fingers crossed

New Resident
    thank you so much! problem solved