Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New update!!

Unregistered

Wink New update!!

I went into city story this morning and there was many new decorations and a few new buildings also! These things are available for coins. Thanks teamlava!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I went into city story this morning and there was many new decorations and a few new buildings also! These things are available for coins. Thanks teamlava!
    I saw them too. I was about a week away from finishing my city and the game but these updates should keep me around for at least a few more weeks

Dimitri64500
    Thanks too !!!

Unregistered

Cool

I saw them too. I was about a week away from finishing my city and the game but these updates should keep me around for at least a few more weeks
    Teamlava is saying they're getting better at the updates, and their not lying. There have been plentiful updates in restaurant and bakery story lately. I bet they'll continue making them for city story also.

Unregistered

They are listening

In Bakery someone mentioned donuts...guess what was added to the menu today? The only thing I wish for now in City Story is more expansions! I've been at the limit and I need more room, especially with the new buildings. Maybe soon!

Merry Christmas!

Unregistered

Thumbs down

Shame they can't manage the same for farm

Unregistered
    Shame they can't manage the same for farm
    amen!!!!! Farm needs some attention!!!!

Syphr54
    Too bad there isn't much attention toward Android like making City Story available for Android, sorry I keep whining untill City Story is available for Android

Unregistered

Android phones

When is city story going to be available for android phones?

GothamCity
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    We are glad you are all enjoying the new updates. Happy holidays!
    Not so much on the latest update huh?

You've replied to people when they're happy but when they're not, you're nowhere to be found...

PLEASE put it back to how it was before the latest update? PLEASE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast