Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What are coins used for?

Quote Originally Posted by yusefzai View Post
    Level 13 -3,300 coins, other boosts are gems
    Level 42 -10,000 coins, other are gems

Im waiting for new "energy" to go to level 43...

Nope, mine are all gem buys. Just went through all levels I have (upto 37) and its all gems.

Yep, same here. And I've got over a million coins in Jewel Mania--nowhere to use them, though. They should let us convert them to gold. Even if the exchange rate was huge--at least get something out of all the work done to earn them...

There is no use for coins, I finished all levels to get to island 10 without a single coin boost. But you can purchase extra coins.. It makes no sense at all!

Not all of us have that option:

For some reason the picture didn't post (at least that I can see). I've been stuck on level 42 for almost two weeks now & BEFORE starting the level my purchase options are: 21 gems, 19 gems, 21 gems & 34 gems. No coins. If I can figure out how to get a picture to successfully show-up I will include it. Regardless I know that I'm about to delete the game, it's just not fun for me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by dullbeauty View Post
    For some reason the picture didn't post (at least that I can see). I've been stuck on level 42 for almost two weeks now & BEFORE starting the level my purchase options are: 21 gems, 19 gems, 21 gems & 34 gems. No coins. If I can figure out how to get a picture to successfully show-up I will include it. Regardless I know that I'm about to delete the game, it's just not fun for me anymore.

same here, i dunno when i started playing level 42, still stuck........just want to reach island 10 and uninstall this nonsense.....

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by shop555 View Post
    Just wondering what coins are used for. That don't appear to have a use as all boosts are purchased with gems.
    Seems to me the coins are just for fun. No worth to buy any.

New Resident

Fruit mania coins

What can you do with coins won in fruit mania?

Rhino Keeper
    You can buy power ups before the level starts, but usually those bonuses stink, and I hate buying bonuses before the level. Even though they're more expensive during the level, the only bonuses I ever bought were ones that I knew would absolutely guarantee a victory when I would otherwise likely lose (usually that was a free blender at the end of a mission. Good luck. Fruit Mania has some painful levels. After I got to the 10th island, I quit fast.
    Last edited by maguar; 06-07-13 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Removed mod action statement

The coins are somewhat pointless. They can only be used for a few bonuses. And I mean like three. That's it. It sucks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast