Level, Habitats, farms, ETC

At the moment I from my Overview am at
    Level 78
    Dragons 118
    Habitats 43/43
    Farms 6/6
    Evolution Temples 1/1
    Breeding dens 1/1

Does anyone know the level markers where the amount of habitats you are allowed increases? Or is the number of habitats you are allowed determined by something else? Also does the number of Farms, Temples and Dens ever change?

Thanks for the advice in advance

Banned
    Evolution temple and breeding den will always be one. 6 farms and 43 habitats are the most you can have. Habitats used to be 40 but they increased it and they need to increase it again or give us a big Diamond habitat... I think 6 farms is enough.

Fashion Designer
    Sell/trade your duplicates if you need space, otherwise there is nothing much that can be done if you need space. If I recall, the increase in habitat from 41 to 43 was for mythic. There might be a new colour out in a few days (look at TL's blog, new habitat!) so you might want to wait and see if the habitat space will be increased again.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry but 43 habitats is the maximum. And 6 farms too.

Thanks for the replies, Tis a shame that I could not get more habitats, and yes I do have loads of duplicates, unfortunately I am on Android so can't trade them so I just trade the duplicate ones that are lower earners for better ones and make space for the new breads as I get them. It would be great that once you had got to a level where by you had expanded to the max, if you could buy more islands so it would never end

Executive Chef
    Habitats used to be like 30 or whatever...xD

Rhino Keeper
    Or you have a lot of gold and you buy habitats like grand garden, glorious grove or raging rocks.