Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What are you full of?

Rhino Keeper

Question What are you full of?

What items in your inventory are maxed out?
    I have several that are in the 99-100 range but the big winner is Super Glue at 102.

Milk, eggs, red peppers, wheat, corn, tomatoes, strawberries, white petals, and fish. There might be more, but I can't think of any off the top of my head right now. The crops I purposely maxed out on so that I don't have to worry about supplies for a little while when I get around to building a kitchen. :P

Not max out on glue yet, but whenever I almost max out on sap, I'm just making more simple glue/super glue (so it will be soon!)

Maxing out on living wood and mushrooms too. I just don't have enough rat tails =(

And too much water, because I keep fishing to get more mermaid scales

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryBakery123 View Post
    Milk, eggs, red peppers, wheat, corn, tomatoes, strawberries, white petals, and fish. There might be more, but I can't think of any off the top of my head right now. The crops I purposely maxed out on so that I don't have to worry about supplies for a little while when I get around to building a kitchen. :P
    When you get a royal exchange, you will use up all of your milk, eggs, strawberries, and fish

Maxed on water, milk, all the chocolates, and kissing dust. NEED sap, silver, and scales. Used to see a lot more sap and a bit more scales and silver. I've litter ally cut down 12trees and only got 2 sap, and my sawmills only gave me 1 the last time I collected. I need it fierce right now, knowing as soon as the need is gone it will be back to abundance again. I can't find enough uses for water, know if that changes later in the game?

Rhino Keeper
    Maxed out on: kissing dust, eggs, bacon, water, living wood, and roast chicken.

Fashion Designer
    maxed on: sap, water, living wood, longsword, wisp lanterns (nowhere left to expand), earth wisps, coal, chocolate truffle, milk chocolate, chocolate egg, red ribbon, purple dye, love stone, love wood, purple petal, magic fruit

always in need of: mermaid scales, rat tails

i bring down my super glue and simple glue counts by churning out builder's paste - i guess i should make more architect's paste to bring down living wood. wish i had more rat tails so i could do the belladonna's baubles in the royal exchange

Oh yeah. I was maxed out on mushrooms, but the market decided to take them all the other day. Fine by me, I don't have a use for them and I could always use the gems. XD

Quote Originally Posted by cctarbucks View Post
    When you get a royal exchange, you will use up all of your milk, eggs, strawberries, and fish
    Yeeaaah, I don't really have room for a Royal Exchange at the moment.... my kingdom is a bit cluttered with buildings, actually. I'm just concentrating on expansions and getting the Valentine's storyline finished right now.

Quote Originally Posted by pmalmgren View Post
    Maxed on water, milk, all the chocolates, and kissing dust. NEED sap, silver, and scales. Used to see a lot more sap and a bit more scales and silver. I've litter ally cut down 12trees and only got 2 sap, and my sawmills only gave me 1 the last time I collected. I need it fierce right now, knowing as soon as the need is gone it will be back to abundance again. I can't find enough uses for water, know if that changes later in the game?
    I'm having a hard time keeping any water in stock, but then again, it could just be me trying to get too many goals done at once. I'm also having a really hard time with wood, stones, and coal. It's almost as if my level 3 sparkling mine is drying out.... Have you upgraded your sawmills at all? They'll give you more of everything if they aren't at level 1. Also, try to focus on the oak trees when you're hunting for sap. Those seem to give me the most of it.

Rhino Keeper
    I am full of everything Valentine's (love stone, love wood, everything chocolate, red ribbons, pink petals, fur, entwined seedlings, kissing dust, etc.)

Also I'm full of purple cow things (purple petal, dye, etc.)

Things I work to keep full are cane and flour and corn for constant baking-- and water and scales in the quest for fish.

Needing rock, ore and wood means I am full of living wood, sap, glimmerdust, and jewels.

Other full things include troll essence, orange and white petals, truffles, simple glue, hides, and wool.

Things I never have enough of include iron, wood, fish, berries, eggs, milk, and FUR! I used to be full and now I never have enough.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I'm fully maxed out on Love Wood @ 106, although I can still make them in the Love Shack…

I'm constantly max'd on mushroom in the search for glimmerdust, and white petal in search for kissing dust. I try to use up the white petal on ink as I noticed that when I was at the max with it I didn't seem to get as many of the extra drops from my valentine plants (entwined seed and kissing dust) and as soon as I got rid of some white petal they started coming again.
    Sap seems to all or nothing, a few days ago I was right out and asking for it as gifts, now I'm at max but am just starting a run of fancy beam for the builders caravan so I guess in two days time I'll be short again! If nothing else CS teaches you patience!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast