Thread: Game lagged, tapped twice, spent gems, stupid ipod, please help, going insane

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas

Question Game lagged, tapped twice, spent gems, stupid ipod, please help, going insane

I've been saving up gem by gem for a decor item, I have (HAD!) 17 out of the 20 I need, when my game lagged, as it likes to do when it's been running for a while. I tapped one too many times on an appliance, and spent one of them to finish cooking a recipe, something I would never waste gems on. It was only one, but it was mine!

Do any of you have any ideas/tips/tricks/hacks/witchcraft/anything to make these games run faster/easier/better on a 2nd gen ipod touch? According to the info and a system app I have, nothing is so close to full that it should have any impact on performance. Are the games just too advanced for a 2nd gen? Castle and Dragon crash so much I rarely try to play them, but BS and RS just start to lag (freeze completely still, and any taps/swipes made during that time still register when it starts moving again) for a few seconds at a time every couple minutes or so after they've been running for 15-20 minutes.

Anyone else playing on a 2nd gen ipod and have issues like this? What did you do? What would you suggest? Helpful links? Buy me an iPad? Anyone?

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I have an iphone but ive lost over 100 gems in bakery because of this lagging issue, ive INSTANT FINISHED 1Day recipes with 8hrs remaining (5x ovens) and 7hrs remaining (5x ovens) while i was serving my 2Day Vanilla Scoop. I would never waste my gems on fast forwarding cooking time... I always cook 1-2 days recipes in bakery except for goals. So in my calculation that will be 75 Gems. Then last month maybe 40Gems for an expansion which i didnt want because i save coins to expand and only use gems for buying decorations.

My daughter plays with an ipod i dont know which gen (it has a silver back) and her gems also seem to get less even without getting new stuff, she sometimes asks me if i bought something for her because her gems are missing.

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry you are having issues.
    For loss of gems, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com .

As for the Ipod 2nd generation- You will find with older devices, your games will lag and not run smoothly.

Remember since you do have the lagging issue, to try and go slower and wait for each action to complete for tapping again.

Try and remove any applications that you are no longer using to free up memory.

Before playing restart your device .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request