View Poll Results: Is your dissapearing before your customers can eat it on resturant Story???

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 16.67%
  • No

10 83.33%

Thread: My food is dissapearing before the customers can eat it could i have a hacker ??????

My food is dissapearing before the customers can eat it could i have a hacker ??????

Hi i wonder if anyone is having this problem or is it just me you know how you cook your food on the stove and you have it on the counter tops depending what kind of food you cook it usually last until you take it off the counter or until the customers eat it well my food is dissapearing before i let the customers come into the store to eat it i dont know if someone is hacking in my app or account i uninstall and reinstall the app thinking it is a glich but the problem keeps persisting my food still dissapears before the customers can eat it so i am not sure if its a hacker or i need to start all the way over if any of you are having this problem plz post or if you can help solve this problem plz feel free to post as well thankyou

Hi it should read IS YOUR FOOD DISSAPEARING BEFORE THE CUSTOMERS CAN EAT IT ????

If you have something blocking the door, so that customers can't enter, the food will still "sell". It doesn't matter if you actually see the customers entering, it still disappears at the same rate as if your door was "open".

Rhino Keeper
    A time ago, your food stayed on the counters when you blocked your door, but with an update they removed it, don't ask me why lol. But it is nrmal your food keeps disappaering.
    Just try to manage your stoves with more then 1 recipe.
    That is what I did, p.e. I cooked on 1 stove bacon and eggs (1hour), on the second clam chowder (30min), on another fruitt salad (15 mn).
    Your food will disappear less quickly if you have a bigger variety of recipes.
    It is also normal you are out of food when you return to the game untill you reach at least 60.
    I'm at 99 and sometimes I even run out of food.
    So don't worry, you don't have a hacker, it is just the game.
    Ow ps try on 2 or 3 stoves, depends on the amount you have to cook recies of 2 days like oeking duck, the amount of plates is higher then p.e. french toast.

Hope this was helpfull and sorry for the faults in my English lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Ow and ask friends to send food, then you always ave a backup!