Thread: About floor tiles ...

Donnahh

About floor tiles ...

I decided I no longer like my floor pattern. Is there a way I can sell the floor tiles? I've tried a million ways to Sunday with no success. Am I wasting my time trying??

Unregistered

You can replace them

But you can't sell them. What you have to do is choose what you want and place it over the existing tile. That tile will go into your storage. If you look at the tiles in storage, find the one you are replacing and you will find a little # in the corner which tells you have many you have stored. This way, if you want to make a pattern or use them in future, you will have them. I find this works better than selling them, because if you choose a tile that costs gems, you will not get gems back, only coins if you were able to sell them.

Donnahh
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But you can't sell them. What you have to do is choose what you want and place it over the existing tile. That tile will go into your storage. If you look at the tiles in storage, find the one you are replacing and you will find a little # in the corner which tells you have many you have stored. This way, if you want to make a pattern or use them in future, you will have them. I find this works better than selling them, because if you choose a tile that costs gems, you will not get gems back, only coins if you were able to sell them.
    Darn it!! Thank you for the info tho

qienn

Unhappy how?

Hey. Saw your comments and i thought you could help me.
    Do you know how and where to get to change the wall and floor pattern?
    Please help me, i am new. thanks.

Unregistered

Design

Quote Originally Posted by qienn View Post
    Hey. Saw your comments and i thought you could help me.
    Do you know how and where to get to change the wall and floor pattern?
    Please help me, i am new. thanks.
    Once you're in your restaurant..
    click the DESIGN tab Click and check what they have for sale there.. you can click the the table icon, chair, clock, plant, wall,floor, ovens, counter top and change your options there.