Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This happens when breeding for new dragons is super hard!

Farm Supplier

Angry This happens when breeding for new dragons is super hard!

No mythic/night hybrids.

Only 2 pink hybrids.

And i'm still missing a serpent!

Only 35 habitats are with dragons.

Would love to have album/craft dragons.

If you can't see what's wrong with the pic, check how many food i have.

Rhino Keeper
    I am sorry you are missing so many harder to bread dragons. I am on Kindle so sadly I never have to worry about pink or mythic dragons. The only one I have that you are missing is the serpent one. I guess I had beginners luck on it.
    Don't give up! It will happen for you eventually I am sure.

Currently as I am working on my rare dragons available to me I am doing the shot in the dark try with always breading 4 elements to also try for a diamond. I hope it works. lol

Executive Chef
    since when can you zoom out your island so far?

With samsung note 2 you can.

I have serious problems with breeding too. 148 tries, still no Unicorn. It's supposed to be ultra rare and difficult to get but not impossible!

Seriously, I've counted every breeding and am now close to 150. Diamond is ultra rare. I got it after 40 tr7es. Unicorn is ultra rare too but because of that crazy splitting it's actually impossible. I'm not going to buy it because it's just too expensive. I'm not going to use gold to breed it either because I only get loads of laserlights, tuskers, fires, virtues and love dragons.

No. That happens when you're playing on Android, where all your dragons eat the same as Fires!
    You've got enough food there to raise 100 epic dragons on Android but ONLY 10 of the newer dragons to epic on iOS. The dragons are just as hard to breed on iOS, of course; but when we are struggling to feed one hundred thousand (100000) fruit to a SINGLE dragon, it's hard to feel your pain.
    There are only 6 craftable dragons, and I can't begin to describe what a long and tedious process it is evolving and trading out countless hybrids for days or weeks, crafting materials and then finally crafting a dragon. The Album? Great feature, but it won't do a thing for your breeding challenges or outrageous food surplus.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    No. That happens when you're playing on Android, where all your dragons eat the same as Fires!
    You've got enough food there to raise 100 epic dragons on Android but ONLY 10 of the newer dragons to epic on iOS. The dragons are just as hard to breed on iOS, of course; but when we are struggling to feed one hundred thousand (100000) fruit to a SINGLE dragon, it's hard to feel your pain.
    There are only 6 craftable dragons, and I can't begin to describe what a long and tedious process it is evolving and trading out countless hybrids for days or weeks, crafting materials and then finally crafting a dragon. The Album? Great feature, but it won't do a thing for your breeding challenges or outrageous food surplus.
    Food prices are the same, now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaStiletto View Post
    With samsung note 2 you can.

I have serious problems with breeding too. 148 tries, still no Unicorn. It's supposed to be ultra rare and difficult to get but not impossible!

Seriously, I've counted every breeding and am now close to 150. Diamond is ultra rare. I got it after 40 tr7es. Unicorn is ultra rare too but because of that crazy splitting it's actually impossible. I'm not going to buy it because it's just too expensive. I'm not going to use gold to breed it either because I only get loads of laserlights, tuskers, fires, virtues and love dragons.
    I finally got Unicorn! It will be in the nest in an hour. After I evolved Virtue to level 10 I got it.. I think level does matters now.

Night and Virtue are annoying, splitting all the time.. but before Virtue split, the fail times were worse? Virtue/Diamond = Virtue or Unicorn so it's better like this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by J85909266 View Post
    I don't think so, you can always go back to New Dawn version to feed them to epic with only 10000 apples.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I finally got Unicorn! It will be in the nest in an hour. After I evolved Virtue to level 10 I got it.. I think level does matters now.

Night and Virtue are annoying, splitting all the time.. but before Virtue split, the fail times were worse? Virtue/Diamond = Virtue or Unicorn so it's better like this.
    Shut UP! Get OUT! I'm gonna strangle you. 12 hours can't go by without you bagging some hard-to-get dragon. Freaking Midas touch. LOL
    See folks? You gotta believe. You gotta have faith… patience… or DragonTan's mojo!

Quote Originally Posted by J85909266 View Post
    Nope! Not unless you've completely ditched your earlier low-fruit-diet version. I would know. I play on both Android and iOS. (Well, my daughter runs the Android island, but it's my phone.)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast