Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Skunkupines are going extinct

Farm Supplier
    I just harvested 30 wheat crops and got 7 skunkupines. I assure you I have them ALL in my kingdom

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rachmac07 View Post
    I just harvested 30 wheat crops and got 7 skunkupines. I assure you I have them ALL in my kingdom
    Stop hogging! Lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dori1102 View Post
    If you see this picture, you know for sure they don't have the same appearance rate
    Attachment 12468
    They do have different triggers so part of the differenc could be you're focusing on more troll friendly actions.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    About every other day, my pet skunkupine triggers a wild skunkupine attack, so it's like a two for one treat, and sometimes I get three tails inall.

New Resident
    i have just harvested 80 sugar, corn and wheat. i have harvested over 20 flowers and over 10 woods. no skunkupine. there are no other beasts in my kingdom. what am i doing wrong?

Farm Supplier
    Every time a gem building comes available eg skunkhouse the drops these buildings offer becomes very rare so I cave and bought a skunkhouse the only rat tails I have in my inventory is from my skunkhouse. I rarely if ever get a rat tail if a skunkpine does appear. I was really struggling with the mermaid scales too I used all my energy and rarely got a mermaid scale and bought the pond however I unlocked the shard so my mermaid scale drops have increased. I think tl does it deliberately to ensure the sale of gem purchased buildings.

New Resident
    are you talking about the faerie skunkhouse?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by superjase View Post
    are you talking about the faerie skunkhouse?
    Yes that is correct.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789