Thread: Android freezing

Host(ess)

Unhappy Android freezing

My game has started freezing almost constantly,now. Can't even visit neighbors, anymore. At first I thought it was my phone, but I've deleted, reset, redownloaded,etcetera. Nothing helps. Please, TL needs to leave IOS long enough to fix Android, or I can't keep this game running. It just takes up too much time, doing nothing! I love my dragons, but having them disappear, or freezing all the time is no fun at all!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WeezyT View Post
    My game has started freezing almost constantly,now. Can't even visit neighbors, anymore. At first I thought it was my phone, but I've deleted, reset, redownloaded,etcetera. Nothing helps. Please, TL needs to leave IOS long enough to fix Android, or I can't keep this game running. It just takes up too much time, doing nothing! I love my dragons, but having them disappear, or freezing all the time is no fun at all!
    Yep. I uninstalled DS on my Android tablet and play on Kindle... Solved the force close problem by installing an app cache cleaner. I hate lag more than lack of features. The processing on Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.3) was too slow, but I refused to close other apps to play with dragons.

What device do u use and which version of Android is on it?

Rhino Keeper
    i have this problem constantly on my android! it force closes and freezes my phone no matter what i try to do. it will happen for no apparent reason! i send reports every time but with no results. it is extremely frustrating and takes most of the enjoyment out of my game. there are a lot of things that make playing on an android frustrating i seem to have the most minimal version of the game. i am missing out on so much! i can't have a spell shop or any of the stuff the other users have.when is there going to be some resolution to these problems? i have spent money on this game (when it lets me. most the time it refuses my requests for gold) and i feel that i should have all the things available that other users do.

Rhino Keeper
    it has now completely frozen my phone. the screen is black i have to restart my phone to make it work. i don't know if its just me or the game? but this happens a lot

Rhino Keeper
    is anyone from tl around to talk about this? where do i go to talk about buying gold? it has always been hard for me. most the time it doesn't allow me to buy gold but now it says my device wont support in app purchases which is not true cause i have bought gold before!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by elitaserina View Post
    is anyone from tl around to talk about this? where do i go to talk about buying gold? it has always been hard for me. most the time it doesn't allow me to buy gold but now it says my device wont support in app purchases which is not true cause i have bought gold before!
    Usually rebooting my device clears up the in app purchases error message.

DS is crashing randomly every time I play. Multiple times during a 20 minute play session! I play on a Galaxy Note 2 with Android 4.1.1. My ds version is 1.0.7.3. I have tried all previous suggestions given by tl employees. I clear my cache prior to playing, have uninstalled and reinstalled the game ... Jumped through all the hoops that have been suggested. Since it's has been said more habitats would put too much strain on devices I even went to the extreme step of selling some of my dragons for a whole 100 coins each. Just so I could sell a few habitats to see if that would make a difference. Out of the three tl games I play ds is the only one that crashes. The crashing has reported by numerous people from ios and Android devices for weeks now. Is this even being looked into?

The crashes are getting to the point that it's not worth playing, I can't even view my own wall without crashing. On top of the continuous updates android is left out of, how much longer do you think android players will continue to support TL if this isn't fixed? I've been playing for over a year and I am so disheartened by what has been going on lately. This was once a great game and I'm losing hope that will be restored.

Rhino Keeper
    you said it perfectly! i have also done all the stuff recommended to fix the game with no luck. i send reports every time it happens. the game crashes every minute sometimes in a few seconds. i try to send gold and maps and visit neighbors but with the game closing every time do this it makes it not worth it. half the time i can't even plant food and forget about inviting people to be my neighbors! it really upsets me that playing on the Android means i'm missing out on most of the game. it's frustrating to see all the stuff the ios players have that i will never enjoy and since i have spent money i feel that i should have these things available to me. when is this going to be fixed? i really really like this game but all these issues are starting to make me not want to have anything to do with any of the games! the breeding problems are also extremely frustrating! the negatives of this game are really starting to pile up.