Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many gems needed to craft a dragon?

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb How many gems needed to craft a dragon?

Hello everyone!

I'm not sure if this has been asked before and i'm sorry if it is..
    But i want to know how many gems you need to craft a dragon?
    What kind of gems? (Small or big ones etc.)
    And why is that, well i am an android user and i would like to store some of my "fail" dragons for the future. Should i only store rare ones or are the common dragons also needed?
    I hope we droids will get the trade and craft someday but now i need some ios users help!

Dragon / gems needed?
    Pearl
    Amethyst
    Thopaz
    Sapphire
    Ruby
    Emerald

Fashion Designer
    So far for the ones listed they've all needed x2 large gems.

Quickest way to get the large gems is from trading x2 super rare's of those colours needed.

Rare trades will give you x2 small gem of the colour dragon you wish to trade. Example - Athletic - red & blue gem.

10 small gems will give you 1 large gem. But you'll have to craft in order to get that 1 large gem.

Craft times for making a small gem a large gem varies, red, green & yellow are 6 hours.
    Blue 10 hours.
    Purple, Blue, White & Black are 16 hours to craft.

All rare & super rare trades also come with a "mystery box". My mystery box contents are normally something useless such as lotus blossoms. : (

Fashion Designer
    But have a look at this too - Info on trading/crafting and what you get for each trade.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post493561

Rhino Keeper
    Oh thank you! that helped alot! I didn't realize those crafting times are so long.. 16hrs whaaat?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Beneath View Post
    Oh thank you! that helped alot! I didn't realize those crafting times are so long.. 16hrs whaaat?
    Those aren't really that long

Nothing compared to breeding 10, 12, 20, 24, 32 hour breedings all the time -.-

Rhino Keeper
    And another question, what for are those mystery boxes? Do you craft something from those too? From gems you got of the mystery box you craft ofcourse but lotus blossoms?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Those aren't really that long

Nothing compared to breeding 10, 12, 20, 24, 32 hour breedings all the time -.-
    That's true! I'm trying to get passion and all i get is magic... and for the next 20hrs nothing to do >_<

Fashion Designer
    The mystery box can contain either another random coloured gem, or lotus blossoms. It may contain something else but I always seem to get another lotus blossom that I don't need....But once you hit "trade" you'll get a picture of the dragon you wish to trade and what it can be traded for. The mystery box is just a box with a question mark... so you don't find out what you've gotten from it until the trade is over.

Currently the only thing you can craft in that whole building thingy that involves the lotus blossom is a caretaker cottage....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Beneath View Post
    And another question, what for are those mystery boxes? Do you craft something from those too? From gems you got of the mystery box you craft ofcourse but lotus blossoms?
    Mystery Boxes contain either another gem of their type

eg: Parakeet's box could be a small Green or Yellow gem

Or a Lotus Blossom, Spell Scroll or Nether Dust.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay at least i am learning alot! Thanks guys! ^3^ so spell scroll and nether dust are also used to craft decoration? Feel so dumb with all my questions

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast