Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Samurai Dragon - RELISTED

Fashion Designer
    This really makes me sad, I have literally been trying every single day, non-stop since the beta release, and I'm still missing 1 piece...not a good move, TeamLava!! This dragon should NOT be removed!!

Host(ess)
    I have to say......I'm getting extremely discouraged with this game. I cannot afford $20(& up- special ones can b $100). (Can u afford that?) to buy a virtual dragon & I've tried (more times than could keep track) to get any of the limited dragons and you keep taking more & more away! I'm all for it being challenging. But this near impossible is ridiculous & find it very unfair. Either lower the cost per dragon or make it possible to breed these dragons. Even the battles r ridiculous. I've followed the things written & still get no where. At least your quests & things r attainable on bakery & rest with a bit of work. Can't handle the stress of missing all these dragons anymore
    Last edited by greygull; 08-30-13 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language

Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    I seem to recall that the Spell Shop once offered players the option to buy missing pieces of this and any other craftable dragon.
    Now it seems to have been replaced by a buy-all option which in some cases is more than the market price of the dragon.
    Can someone verify whether we can just buy the Samurai sword or a single piece of steel instead of all the parts in one package? (I can't check my Spell Shop because a Leviathan went in there just a few hours ago.)
    I can now clarify:
    The "Buy-All" option does not charge you for pieces you already have. It lets you "buy-all-missing." So it will charge you 900 gold if you have no Samurai steel, 600 gold if you have just one piece of steel and 300 gold if you already have 2 pieces of steel. Since I have the sword, I can't see a price for it, but someone reported that it's 800 gold. All four pieces would total 1700 gold, which is the same price of the egg on the market. So if you're missing all pieces, it's "cheaper" to buy the egg rather than buy the parts then spend 2 days to craft the egg.

I would hate to pay 300 gold for a piece of steel. Then again, after months of questing, I'd also hate to let this dragon go, leaving me with 3 useless parts that were so difficult to obtain. Questing involves so much sacrifice. Every time you send out a high-level or epic dragon on a day-long quest, you lose up to 50000 coins in income plus up to 100000 coins you must pay as a fee for the adventure.

It would be somewhat fair if TeamLava were to lower the gold price for missing parts when a craftable dragon is being removed. They are giving bonus pearls in the arena for players who want to craft a Leviathan before it's gone. I wish they would make some gesture here also to help players who have been questing these pieces for so long, and who have some but not all needed to craft the Samurai. There is at least some strategy in the arena toward earning dragons or their craft parts. There is no strategy in the Quest Outpost. We are at the mercy of the stingy odds. It's like the Spin-To-Win wheel, only more drawn out and painful.

Executive Chef
    Finally saw the timer today

Samurai Timer: https://bit.ly/14Im4CM

-added to post 1-
    Last edited by greygull; 08-30-13 at 09:20 AM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by richellabenoja View Post
    how did you get it? just visit ur island and didnt see any justice in there? not in the evo either?
    Quote Originally Posted by richellabenoja View Post
    but the spell shop is working there.
    Wow how rude, what are you trying to say...

Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    he's probably posting from the id of a secondary account. I'm doing it too. Have over 350 neighbors, don't need no more XD
    I should take your advice!

Rhino Keeper
    Why are they removing quest dragons? This is very lame, makes me so uncomfortable. I'm scared to try for the other dragon' quests and what IF I don't make it on time before they go limited too, I know that will piss me off bad plus I don't even have all the dragons to send on adventures after so many tries. &btw, removing dragons to make space for the new ones is just a sad excuse since there is no increase on habitats nor more land space where to place habitats and I refuse to remove my decorations to fit in new elements' habitats. Might be the end for me so be it.

Rhino Keeper
    Also talking about databases the excuse of removing dragon to make space for others is ridiculous since they dragons who are removed they are still in database otherwise they would disappear from the islands of the people who got them, about having it or not is just a variable, the excuse of removing to make space is just a big moneymaker.

Farm Supplier
    You guys, clearly this is a matter of space. They don't have enough room in their closet to store all the dragons at once! That's obviously how digital information works, right?

So unbelievably ridiculous...

And I can't even get it since I'm android.

Lame. I couldnt even get a justice dragon to be able to quest for it. My landworm only has brought back one piece, otherwise it is useless coin. If i wanted to quest for coin i would have sent out a dragon specifically for that! More reasons to not even bother playing much anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 3 pieces of steel but no sword, being trying since it got out. If i had known samurai would be removed, i would have sent fire to get gold instead.