Thread: Why am I the only one ?!

Executive Chef

Why am I the only one ?!

Hello,
    My name is Nora and I've been playing DS since it came out. I'm a serious player and am very attached to my game, my island and my dragons!
    I buy tons of gold, twice a week. You can check my account, I'm sure you have a way. I believe you deserve some profit for all your hard work. So I have no problem with that.

I have a big problem, however, when I'm targeted! Just because I buy more gold than everybody else doesn't mean I have to pat twice as much as they do and get less than them too!!!
    I bought the Stable for 50 gold when other players paid 25 and even 13! That didn't bother me much!! Then I upgraded for 100 .. That's 100 freaking gold just to add one more dragon!!! Other players are paying 25 for the upgrade and are getting to store 4 dragons!!!!

It's simple:
    Paid 50 got 1 dragon
    Paid another 100.. Extra dragon
    So I paid 150 gold for 2 dragons while other players paid 25 plus 25 for 4 dragons!!!!

I don't see the logic behind this. You're just not being fair to serious, paying players! I'm not asking for my gold back, I'm asking to be treated the same as everybody else

I want to be able to store 4 dragons like other players, I sure paid for it!!!

Executive Chef
    I don't think they are targeting people who buy more gold to charge them more, it is more just random pricing.

I only occasionally buy gold because I don't mind supporting the development of the game and I have been charged 50 gold as well

Executive Chef
    Yes I have no problem with the 50
    I'm upset that I'm not able to store more dragons

Farm Supplier
    There seems to be a pattern...things in the different team lava games start costing more and more. it appears that once it is determined you are a serious player, things start costing more. I play five different games...loyally...and I have seen this in each game.

Executive Chef
    I think you are right!
    Cause on my second account, where I never buy gold, I bought the Stable for only 25 gold
    My 2 nephews and my niece never buy gold cause they're too young.. Got the same deal.. 25 gold

As I said, I really don't care about the gold
    But it's not fair that I have to pay more and get less

Executive Chef
    No response from TL at all
    They're just ignoring the issue as usual

Rhino Keeper
    My daughter doesn't buy gold and hers is 50.

I don't even have the stable. Some of us are more luckier than others.

New Resident
    Stable? What stable?