Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Dawn Tree Dragon REMOVED

I just bred epic light x epic forest to try for this and got 2 day breed time, what could this be? Cant see any 2 days on the chart!

Quote Originally Posted by sarahjaymack75 View Post
    I just bred epic light x epic forest to try for this and got 2 day breed time, what could this be? Cant see any 2 days on the chart!
    It could also be a Pegasus, Pegasus is 26hrs light/forest

Farm Supplier
    Got the 26 hour breeding time with forest & forest. Now I can go to sleep, way past my bedtime lol - took exactly 17 tries

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by whosoliver View Post
    got it on my first try with lv10 and lv6 green
    Snap. Didnt fancy spending time hatching and selling forest fails tbh

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahjaymack75 View Post
    Use the amount of gold to speed breed. That is how many hours until your egg is ready. If it said 2 days it could be this dragon or Pegasus like someone else said. Good luck.

On my 624th try for a Quetzal, Diamond + Forest, I suddenly get a 26 hour breeding clock; Dawn Tree? Well, so much for 1 minute breeding clocks for failing in getting a Quetzal, (you usually end up with an ordinary Forest Dragon), now there's the possibility of a 26 hour wait for the Dawn Tree *sigh*

Emerald and forest, about 15 tries. Nice and fast!

Banned
    Luv the 30 sec fail time thanks tl got it with forest and forestG

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    On my 624th try for a Quetzal, Diamond + Forest, I suddenly get a 26 hour breeding clock; Dawn Tree? Well, so much for 1 minute breeding clocks for failing in getting a Quetzal, (you usually end up with an ordinary Forest Dragon), now there's the possibility of a 26 hour wait for the Dawn Tree *sigh*
    EXACTLY! People are here rejoicing over how easy Dawn Tree is and how nice to have 30sec fails. But this too-easy dragon means that we can no longer count on 30sec fails for Quetzal where it was more needed. And since Dawn Tree is so darn easy, it amounts to a 26-hour-long stumbling block in the path of breeding Quetzal. Major humbug!

This Ent will not look so exotic after you've inadvertently bred it for the ENTH time!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    EXACTLY! People are here rejoicing over how easy Dawn Tree is and how nice to have 30sec fails. But this too-easy dragon means that we can no longer count on 30sec fails for Quetzal where it was more needed. And since Dawn Tree is so darn easy, it amounts to a 26-hour-long stumbling block in the path of breeding Quetzal. Major humbug!

This Ent will not look so exotic after you've inadvertently bred it for the ENTH time!
    I've got quetzal already so I hope I don't get it when I try for it later. Would welcome an infinity fail though!