Thread: Volleyball Display

Volleyball Display

Is the volleyball display still available? Can someone please tell me how to get it?

Thank you

This was released last summer during the Olympics. After Christmas TL cleared out and removed alot of items. Sorry I don't think this availbale any longer.

Farm Supplier
    It's still available in the World Games edition of Fashion Story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lillykittymeow View Post
    It's still available in the World Games edition of Fashion Story.
    I didn't find the world games edition in the App Store for iOS, was it only for android?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cookietyler View Post
    I didn't find the world games edition in the App Store for iOS, was it only for android?
    If you didnt download it when it was there you cant download it now. Believe me, I looked! Because I miss the clothes and floors that came with the update. Being back the blue, gold, red and white lighted tile please!

I hope they do bring back those floor tiles. I have plenty of green and can get by with my clear/white ones but I didn't get enough gold ones. There's alot of request for them so hopefully TL will show us some love.

Farm Supplier
    Yeah you can only download the World Games edition if you had it back then. If you did, it'll be available to download under the "Purchased" apps still.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lillykittymeow View Post
    Yeah you can only download the World Games edition if you had it back then. If you did, it'll be available to download under the "Purchased" apps still.
    I just got my ipad mini in January and I didn't even think of trying to download the app