Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon stable glitch!

Quote Originally Posted by caketester88 View Post
    Yes, I have the same problem.
    I had 2 level 3 coral dragons, so I put one in there, now I can't find it
    My album is still saying I have 2 coral dragons, but I can only see 1 in the habitat.
    If I click on the stable, a box pops up on the right of the screen, at the top is says 'Select Dragon 100/150', but there are no dragons in the list (and I only put 1 in there, not 100!).
    Tried 'force closing' the game a few times, still no dragon .

Will try & figure out how to get a screen shot on here.
    We went ahead and placed your level 3 Coral Dragon back in its habitat. Can you check if you are still experiencing this issue?

For anyone else experiencing this issue can you let us know which (if any) dragon was placed into the Dragon Stable? If your Storm8 ID of the affected game is different from your Forum name, please also let us know. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We went ahead and placed your level 3 Coral Dragon back in its habitat. Can you check if you are still experiencing this issue?
    Brill, thank you. Coral dragon back in his habitat

I've just put a level 3 Life dragon in the stable to check and the same problem persists
    I'm using an iPod if that is relevant?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-12-13 at 01:54 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Rhino Keeper
    I am trying to upgrade and it isn't working. I have enough gold, I get the "confirm" box, but when I click the green "upgrade" button in the confirm box it just puts the stable into "move" mode. It doesn't upgrade. I tried it with the storage empty, I tried restarting, deleting/redownloading the app, etc. Ideas?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jumperjing3 View Post
    That screen has been coming up for me on my evolution temple and trading post since I did an update over a month ago! Now it's doing it for my stable too! TL has been aware of glitch for over a month and has not helped me. Hate to say it but I'm glad it's glitching for other people because now hopefully we will all get fixed! It's been a real pain having to evolve and trade from habitat only!
    Same for me, it's annoying!

For anyone experiencing the issue, have you tried deleting and re-installing the app? Also, are your Trading Portals and Evolution Temples affected with this similar issue?

For people who are NOT experiencing this Dragon Stable issue but ARE experiencing an issue with the Trading Portal and Evolution Temple, please do not post about that in this thread. This is to prevent any confusion that may arise. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    My issue started as soon as I did update over a month ago. My posts are in bugs and feedback. I have tried everything...uninstalling and reinstalling. Force close several times. The same screen comes up for evolution and trading portal. And now that I bought stable yesterday it also is the same screen. I didn't store any dragons in it tho. I have emailed support about a month ago. And I asked for more details and updates on my ticket just a few days ago, which I didn't get a satisfactory reply. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks Frozen Turtle!

Rhino Keeper
    I forgot to add that Kooky Panda had been helping me also thru private messages to no avail tho. But thanks Kooky!

Rhino Keeper
    I am experiencing the same problem. I put my level 10 in storage and now it's gone. Please help. My storm id is lsloman.
    Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    well i did buy it for 25 golds, which i did get for installing Solitaire game ok? so i think thats should be fine, but i am not sure i start using it, till bugs are not fixed all.

I paid 25 gold for the stable. Thought this was a cool building to purchase and did it ASAP as it was supposed to be available for a limited time. I put a water dragon it it to test how the stable works and I cannot retrieve it. The select dragon screen is blank. I paid for the gold coins. Feel ripped off and very disappointed! Why aren't game additions tested properly before release!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast