Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon stable glitch!

Executive Chef
    I upgraded like an idiot and my stable is working fine
    I must say though, I was careful not to store any of my "hard to get" dragons
    Tested it out with my baby Aether and baby Honeybee
    They're still there, thank God!

The Honorable Panda
    I have reported this over. Are you still having issues with the dragons not showing up?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have reported this over. Are you still having issues with the dragons not showing up?
    Can you report that some of us were charged too much for it? I got it for 50 gold but others got it for 25 gold and 13 gold... Was this planned or was there an error?

(Worth a shot lol ) ..no but seriously, can you look into it please? If the prices were dropped I would upgrade.

Rhino Keeper
    Just tested mine and it's working.

Rhino Keeper
    I've tried a 'force quit' again but still the same problem for me.

Rhino Keeper
    That screen has been coming up for me on my evolution temple and trading post since I did an update over a month ago! Now it's doing it for my stable too! TL has been aware of glitch for over a month and has not helped me. Hate to say it but I'm glad it's glitching for other people because now hopefully we will all get fixed! It's been a real pain having to evolve and trade from habitat only!

I have the exact same experience that you are describing. Thank goodness I only put a duplicate Fruitful dragon in there. I'll just wait it out until the bugs are worked out. (And I only purchased the stable; I did not upgrade it.)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jumperjing3 View Post
    That screen has been coming up for me on my evolution temple and trading post since I did an update over a month ago! Now it's doing it for my stable too! TL has been aware of glitch for over a month and has not helped me. Hate to say it but I'm glad it's glitching for other people because now hopefully we will all get fixed! It's been a real pain having to evolve and trade from habitat only!
    You can't Evolve, Breed, Trade or Quest from Dragon Stable.

Quote Originally Posted by jumperjing3 View Post
    This is exactly what has been my problem. I contacted TL to no avail. All the say is that they have a lot of ticket requests. It's been about 3 weeks since my trading and evolution temple request from them and still no reply

I have checked your Dragon Stables and I can see the stored Dragon without any issues. Can you double check again to see if you're still experiencing any issues?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast