Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon stable glitch!

Angry Dragon stable glitch!

I recently purchased a dragon stable and when I placed a dragon inside the dragon seemed to have disappeared. The number at the top says I have 100/150 dragons but none available. Also the 'place in habitat' button is highlighted with a strange image behind it. Don't know how to retrieve my dragon. Anybody else with a similar situation or any sort of solution?

Rhino Keeper
    screenshot for the mods pls

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I have the same problem.
    I had 2 level 3 coral dragons, so I put one in there, now I can't find it
    My album is still saying I have 2 coral dragons, but I can only see 1 in the habitat.
    If I click on the stable, a box pops up on the right of the screen, at the top is says 'Select Dragon 100/150', but there are no dragons in the list (and I only put 1 in there, not 100!).
    Tried 'force closing' the game a few times, still no dragon .

Will try & figure out how to get a screen shot on here.

Rhino Keeper

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by caketester88 View Post
    That's definately a bug which needs reporting, as I see some people planning to store Infinities in there.

Banned
    150 dragons?! O_O

Can you remember ho much gold it cost on each upgrade?? Also, are the dragons you put in storage still in the album? If they are you should write it down.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-12-13 at 06:34 AM. Reason: typo

New Resident
    I have exactly the same problem. The dragons in my stable are not displayed in the list.
    And I really have dragons in my stable. Because if I want to add a new dragon to the stable, the game tells me "Your Dragon Stable is full! ..."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by retomeier View Post
    I have exactly the same problem. The dragons in my stable are not displayed in the list.
    And I really have dragons in my stable. Because if I want to add a new dragon to the stable, the game tells me "Your Dragon Stable is full! ..."
    So you upgraded it too, I haven't and my dragon is still there...

This is probably a glitch with the ones who upgraded. Anybody else got this problem, and did you upgrade too?

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't upgraded my stable. The dragon I put in my stable is still in my album.

When first going back into the game, when I click the stable for the first time I get the following screen:

Then if I click on something else, then back to the stable I get this:

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    150 dragons?! O_O

Can you remember ho much gold it cost on each upgrade?? Also, are the dragons you put in storage still in the album? If they are you should write them down.
    He didn't actually purchase 149 different upgrade XD (I don't think even a millionaire could afford that much)

It's definately buggy.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast