Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Storage !!! (Stable)

Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    That's a whole lot of gold for very little gain...
    Yes but community manager said on page 7 that 4th upgrade is 25 dragons so thats quite good. Just need confirmation of amount of gold starting on 13 ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UberS****z View Post
    Yes but community manager said on page 7 that 4th upgrade is 25 dragons so thats quite good. Just need confirmation of amount of gold starting on 13 ?
    It's ok for the ones who start on 13 gold... but it's crazy on the ones with 25 gold, and if you started on 50 gold.. like I did, then that is just TL taking the P***!

Executive Chef
    I clicked 'x' without reading it and now the option is no longer available to me under marketplace... Buildings ....it seems that if you don't take the offer on the pop-up it disappears.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I clicked 'x' without reading it and now the option is no longer available to me under marketplace... Buildings ....it seems that if you don't take the offer on the pop-up it disappears.
    I clicked x more than once and was able to buy it later. Restart, if the option isn't there delete and install again. See if that works.

speechless!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I clicked x more than once and was able to buy it later. Restart, if the option isn't there delete and install again. See if that works.
    Have done that and still not there....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Have done that and still not there....
    You're not missing out on much, unless you want to store one dragon and like the decoraton. This is the only reason why I got it....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    You're not missing out on much, unless you want to store one dragon and like the decoraton. This is the only reason why I got it....
    On one of my games I've got it. But not the other (I do like it for decoration and the concept)

Executive Chef
    aww mine, was 50 gold,
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    And I'm not happy about it
    Just because I buy gold regularly doesn't mean I have to pay more than everybody else
    You'd think they might reward me not punish me :/

Not fair TL. Not fair at all
    Exactly my point.

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast