Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Storage !!! (Stable)

Rhino Keeper
    I still dn't have that update & I play on iPhone & iPad. Knowing my luck, iPad would cost 3x more than on iPhone. Just like the Diamond Temple

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mica4817 View Post
    I still dn't have that update & I play on iPhone & iPad. Knowing my luck, iPad would cost 3x more than on iPhone. Just like the Diamond Temple
    I do not have the stable yet either.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the info- I thought I had a pop up on it but maybe not. Take care friends

Farm Supplier
    I have to say for those who do not have the stable, you aren't missing much. I first saw the advetisement for the stable (costing 25 gold) about a week or two ago. I was thinking, "Finally!" Of course I brought it immediately only to realize later that I can only store ONE dragon. Then I have to spend more gold to upgrade so I can store more. I'm sorry, but I am better off buying a habitat. I wish it said this information on the description. If it did, I would have never bought it. Now I have this stable taking up space on my island. I wish I could store it somewhere so I can put something else there. I'm sorry, but I believe this stable is a rip off. Again, you are better off getting another habitat, so you can at least make money off the dragons you don't want. Just my opinion...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Saieen View Post
    I have to say for those who do not have the stable, you aren't missing much. I first saw the advetisement for the stable (costing 25 gold) about a week or two ago. I was thinking, "Finally!" Of course I brought it immediately only to realize later that I can only store ONE dragon. Then I have to spend more gold to upgrade so I can store more. I'm sorry, but I am better off buying a habitat. I wish it said this information on the description. If it did, I would have never bought it. Now I have this stable taking up space on my island. I wish I could store it somewhere so I can put something else there. I'm sorry, but I believe this stable is a rip off. Again, you are better off getting another habitat, so you can at least make money off the dragons you don't want. Just my opinion...
    I totally agree!!! Wished I had saved the little gold I did have instead of getting this stable. Would have never gotten if I had known it would only hold one dragon and cost more & more gold just to upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB4Life View Post
    I totally agree!!! Wished I had saved the little gold I did have instead of getting this stable. Would have never gotten if I had known it would only hold one dragon and cost more & more gold just to upgrade.
    Well,this helps me feel a little better. I got the stable for a "limited" (unspecified) time for 25g. Before I could accumulate the 25g, the stable was gone ... One week later. The time was limited, all right. TL's sheer arbitrariness is purely breathtaking.

Executive Chef
    I like the idea of the stable and don't have a problem with he initial price. Mine was 50 gold .... I have upgraded twice at 100 gold each. (Initially the 2nd upgrade cost was 200 gold which I didn't want to pay, that subsequently got lowered to 100 gold) I can store 4 dragons now... My next upgrade cost is 600 which I will not pay so I will wait and see what happens. With the limit on habitats I can see at some stage that storage will be great to have and after the 4th upgrade you can store 25 dragons, so buying another habitat will only be an option until you get to the too many dragons/not enough habitats barrier.

Farm Supplier
    last upgrade for 25 dragons cost over 2500gold? Who does TL think they are... Robin hood...
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-20-13 at 05:07 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by impossible85 View Post
    last upgrade for 25 dragons cost over 2500gold ? Who does TL think they are... Robin hood...
    Absurd...... That's like $125. Real money
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-20-13 at 05:07 PM. Reason: edited quote

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by impossible85 View Post
    last upgrade for 25 dragons cost over 2500gold, wtf? Who does TL think they are... Robin hood...
    What was your 3rd upgrade cost?