Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Storage !!! (Stable)

Executive Chef
    My cost is 50 and to upgrade is 100, I will be waiting before I do anything as it seems unfair all these different costs, both initially and for each upgrade.

Also it seems to me that we are being rushed into buying it by being told that it is a limited offer.

Can we please have a response about the costs because some of the costs being quoted on here are totally unreasonable!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    My cost is 50 and to upgrade is 100, I will be waiting before I do anything as it seems unfair all these different costs, both initially and for each upgrade.

Also it seems to me that we are being rushed into buying it by being told that it is a limited offer.

Can we please have a response about the costs because some of the costs being quoted on here are totally unreasonable!!!
    I got it for 50g, only because the pop up said it was limited offer and some people didn't get the option to buy it again....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I got it for 50g, only because the pop up said it was limited offer and some people didn't get the option to buy it again....
    Also I don't think it has gone out to everybody.... Is this another test/trial. Information on this would be helpful

Executive Chef
    Also I don't think it has gone out to everybody.... Is this another test/trial. Information on this would be helpful
    You're right. I don't have it.

Rhino Keeper
    There are also players here who don't have the stable feature. No Stable, No Quest building, NADA!!! I'm playing on an IOS device. I'm very very upset.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sibl View Post
    There are also players here who don't have the stable feature. No Stable, No Quest building, NADA!!! I'm playing on an IOS device. I'm very very upset.
    I have the stable feature on my iphone but not my ipad and no quest building on either

Banned
    I have the stable feature on my iphone but not my ipad and no quest building on either
    same for me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by queenaleecia View Post
    *13 gold
    After I upgraded for 25 gold (stores 4 dragons) I went to upgrade it again but its 300 gold. Oh he|| no!

Id wondered what the price was after 50 gold. It just kept prompting me to buy more gold. I wasnt going to worry about it and happy I didnt. As nice as it would be to store some dragons for trading later, instead of selling them out of the nest, I think not!

Ill see about upgrading again when the wheel gives me the 1000 gold.

All my friend with newer devices have stables. My BIL and I have iPad 2, we don't have stables. Mr sis and friend have iPad 3, and they have had sables for several days. This is really infuriating.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Id wondered what the price was after 50 gold. It just kept prompting me to buy more gold. I wasnt going to worry about it and happy I didnt. As nice as it would be to store some dragons for trading later, instead of selling them out of the nest, I think not!

Ill see about upgrading again when the wheel gives me the 1000 gold.
    The upgrading prices are variable too.... What is on someone else's game is not necessarily what it would cost you