Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Storage !!! (Stable)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I dont think thats it. Because I buy gold every month and mines was the lowest price. Its just a totally random right from a computer thingy. Odd but plausible.
    Thanks for that, now that you mention it I wouldn't say I buy that much gold anyway lol

Banned
    I refuse to have any of my brats and babies be guinea pigs by storing them and not being there later. Humph! Ill try it out when I stop seeing notes saying dragons arent in the stable when they check back.

Instead of the stable id have loved for them to release the other feature where we can send our dragons out on adventures. I can say however that they are consistent (for ios) with giving us things to never be bored.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I refuse to have any of my brats and babies be guinea pigs by storing them and not being there later. Humph! Ill try it out when I stop seeing notes saying dragons arent in the stable when they check back.

Instead of the stable id have loved for them to release the other feature where we can send our dragons out on adventures. I can say however that they are consistent (for ios) with giving us things to never be bored.
    I stored a planet - I wasn't really bothered if I didn't get it back. As I can't seem to get rid of them at the moment. But it did allow me to put it back into its habitat.

Fashion Designer
    But I'm gonna leave it in there.... out of sight, out of mind.

The Honorable Panda
    Anyone have issues with not seeing your dragons in the stable, see this thread here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Is this IOS feature released to all IOS users? I don't have it.

Executive Chef
    Another testing feature that i , of course, dont have. Seriously i'm tired with all of this. From now on , i swear i wont complain about DS because i dont care anymore ...

Rhino Keeper
    I think dragon stable is a joke. When I first got the notice I was excited, like, yeeah I can keep all my ****py useless dragons somewhere. Ofcourse, I was thinking I'd be able to store like 20, right? Being able to store 1 dragon, or even 4 at the max upgrade, is useless. Unless I can store all the ones I want to, there's no point. It's sad because this was an update I looked forward to since I saw it on the poll. But they turned it into a gold ploy for users who have max habitats + max dragons + eggs stuck in nests. Pretty sad...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riisak View Post
    I think dragon stable is a joke. When I first got the notice I was excited, like, yeeah I can keep all my ****py useless dragons somewhere. Ofcourse, I was thinking I'd be able to store like 20, right? Being able to store 1 dragon, or even 4 at the max upgrade, is useless. Unless I can store all the ones I want to, there's no point. It's sad because this was an update I looked forward to since I saw it on the poll. But they turned it into a gold ploy for users who have max habitats + max dragons + eggs stuck in nests. Pretty sad...
    4 dragons at max upgrade? I thought april fool was 2 weeks ago =]]

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riisak View Post
    The maximum upgrade is 25. Not 4.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The next upgrade allows you to store 25 Dragons.