Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Storage !!! (Stable)

New Resident
    Why i did not regain my dragon when i give it to the storage dragon ( , my dragon limited

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeclit View Post
    How random, people buying it can store more than one without an upgrade? That's lame.
    Really?? @____@

Rhino Keeper
    Yay another IOS exclusive feature while Android users are still over six months behind. Nice business practices TL. You're really on top of things.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't even have it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    It seems the more gold you buy, the higher the cost is.... Well if we are being punished for buying gold now and then I guess the best thing to do is to stop. Obviously, TL knows this and got greedy! I can't speak for others who were charged 50 gold, but I can say for myself... that was a big mistake.
    I dont think thats it. Because I buy gold every month and mines was the lowest price. Its just a totally random right from a computer thingy. Odd but plausible.

Rhino Keeper
    I dont have it, how egg are stored? from breeding den or from nests?

ios lvl 94. Mine was 13 gold. Wonder if there's a correlation to the boosted breeding price? My boosted breeding is 50 gold, so I'll never use it. But I did buy 13 gold storage storage shed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by teogionia View Post
    I dont have it, how egg are stored? from breeding den or from nests?
    You can't store Eggs, only dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    mine was 25 gold... i paid it and then noticed a goal to download solitaire, so thats +30. so basically downloading solitaire got me my stable yayy

Rhino Keeper
    I can't upgrade. I have enough gold (mine is the cheap version) but when I click the 'upgrade' button in the confirm box, nothing happens. I restarted the app and that didn't help. Ideas?