Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wobble Block Rock - Levels 127 - 132

132 has 9 levels in 55 moves (5 jewel colors.) The jewels fall from the upper area into the lower, though...so you can make specials above & they flow down to the dirt. I started with a match in that little middle area of the 1st two rows (not shown in these pics.)

The final two rows are really tough. I had lots of moves left, but couldn't get the last two dirt/bricks. Needed some more special jewels! Here's a pic of how it looks as you near the goal line:

Only tried this level once--can't wait for a recharge so I can try again!

Talking 132 - Goodbye Wobble Block Rock

Yippeeeee! Passed it (132.) Took me two (or was it three? think maybe 3) more tries to get it. Only 1 star, so I'll definitely come back to get more. Maybe next time I'm stuck on a gnarly timed level with doom jewels and desperately need a fun & calm level! Anyway, I'm heading off to Cacti Corner island now. Been (mostly) fun...thank you for a great island!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    (...) I've also been resizing the photos (down to 350 wide, vs. 640) cuz I didn't want to take up too much room. My posts take up a lot of space already, lol!
    (...)
    Ps: if you're serious about sending me the pics, PM me the tinypic links to the photos. I could then download, upload to Photobucket, & go from there...
    thanks!! i would feel bad if i sent you the pics and made you do all the hard work, so i took some initiative and took your tips and posted a digging level the way you do. but perhaps my resizing is too big, i was just going to ask you what you use, but i now see that you said it in this post. doh!

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    thanks!! i would feel bad if i sent you the pics and made you do all the hard work, so i took some initiative and took your tips and posted a digging level the way you do. (...)
    Your "full splendor" levels look amazing! I honestly wouldn't have minded doing it for you (I'm kinda ADD.) But I think you'll be happy you tried Photoshop--more options. And after the short initial learning curve, the steps become nearly automatic.

Farm Supplier
    Level 130 - Teamlava seems to have increased the timer for the game to 130 and the timer for the doom jewels to 30 seconds. I needed the new slower version and got through in two tries after having spent 5 or so fruitless days with the old version.

Farm Supplier
    Sorry that was garbled. The timer is now 6:23 (not 130).

Congrats! After 5 days, I'll bet that's a sweet win. Don't ya just love it when a change is in your favor?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OpeningCeremony View Post
    When you get to this new island, the dog is holding an SOS sign on top of the wobbly rock. It's so cute!!

Level 127 is already proving to be a challenge. There are two separated areas of glass. And there are two areas on the top portion that can only be broken with blasters or a diamond. So gotta use each move wisely to create a vertical blaster on the left two columns and right two columns also. The larger main board will be easy to break all the glass.
    I have tried and tried on 127. Even using blasters,diamonds,etc,it seems the blasters won't break the glass on the two top corners. The most I can get is 52/54,ugh!

That one's tough--need a practically-perfect board to pass! Good luck getting the vertical blasters you need for those hard-to-reach left & right upper corners (and some great special jewel combos would certainly help, too!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    That one's tough--need a practically-perfect board to pass! Good luck getting the vertical blasters you need for those hard-to-reach left & right upper corners (and some great special jewel combos would certainly help, too!)
    I think this may be where I have to give up, I am totally tired of making blasters and nothing happening with all those moves.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast