Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gem sales?

Fashion Designer
    I need one of these "random" gem sales now PLEASE! I too think it should be offered to all not just by luck or previous purchases.

Rhino Keeper
    Good luck. I just got the random pop up sale. 2 dark caves, 100 energy and 3 troves. After all my whinging, I still do not get the pop up with 50 gems. I have enough troves, I never get gem sales and dc's, well I can get them from adventures if I really wanted to.

Totally random, yes, definitely it is.

Kind regards

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    Good luck. I just got the random pop up sale. 2 dark caves, 100 energy and 3 troves. After all my whinging, I still do not get the pop up with 50 gems. I have enough troves, I never get gem sales and dc's, well I can get them from adventures if I really wanted to.

Totally random, yes, definitely it is.

Kind regards
    I think you need to develop some very complex conspiracy theory about why you don't get gem sales. It should involve:

1. Aliens
    2. Shadowy government Ops guys
    3. Maachu Picchu
    4. Tin foil

Let us know what you come up with!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I think you need to develop some very complex conspiracy theory about why you don't get gem sales. It should involve:

1. Aliens
    2. Shadowy government Ops guys
    3. Maachu Picchu
    4. Tin foil

Let us know what you come up with!
    Hi, I've sat on this one all night. Woke up this morning and still cannot come up with anything. I didn't even know what 3 was so had to google. Something to do with Peru apparently. Sorry I just don't have your type of imagination. But you did at least get my brain thinking. Thanks for your wisdom. I enjoy your posts greatly.

No more banging on about gems for me, it is what it is. I have money burning a hole in my apple account and do pony up from time to time. Just not as much as I used to. I am happy to support and buy, as well, sales is what keeps this great game going. Just don't pony up as much now. Husband found the credit card statement once and went nuts. Now I buy iTune cards from the supermarket to get round that problem. 20 here and 50 there on the grocery shopping, he's got no idea. Sneaky I know, but it works. Just like he won't eat zucchini (courgettes I think they are also called). I grate them and stick them I'm what I'm cooking. He's none the wiser. Cheers. Enjoy you day/night where you are. I'm off again to try and find Mr Sparkley.......

Fashion Designer
    Hi, I've sat on this one all night. Woke up this morning and still cannot come up with anything. I didn't even know what 3 was so had to google. Something to do with Peru apparently. Sorry I just don't have your type of imagination. But you did at least get my brain thinking. Thanks for your wisdom. I enjoy your posts greatly.

No more banging on about gems for me, it is what it is. I have money burning a hole in my apple account and do pony up from time to time. Just not as much as I used to. I am happy to support and buy, as well, sales is what keeps this great game going. Just don't pony up as much now. Husband found the credit card statement once and went nuts. Now I buy iTune cards from the supermarket to get round that problem. 20 here and 50 there on the grocery shopping, he's got no idea. Sneaky I know, but it works. Just like he won't eat zucchini (courgettes I think they are also called). I grate them and stick them I'm what I'm cooking. He's none the wiser. Cheers. Enjoy you day/night where you are. I'm off again to try and find Mr Sparkley.......
    I think you outhouse01 and Queenzod are tied for the win on this one! I can't stop laughing! So much talent for humor in just two posts!

Thanks!

Executive Chef

I've said it before, but I was so DUMB to be linked to my husband's itunes account. So any spending I do will be noticed ��. He already seems to be concerned about my addiction to this game, so if I were to spend real money on it it may just tip him over the edge.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I've said it before, but I was so DUMB to be linked to my husband's itunes account. So any spending I do will be noticed ��. He already seems to be concerned about my addiction to this game, so if I were to spend real money on it it may just tip him over the edge.
    So real. Funny thing for me is, husband is linked to my **** account. You don't know how many times I have rung him and said "you bought WHAT on ****". Swings and round-abouts I say. Cheers.

Executive Chef

No worries! I just thought it would give your brain something else to think about.

You ladies and keeping stuff from your hubbies! Too funny! I had a friend who would bring home new clothes and hang them up in her closet so when when her hubby asked "is this new?" She could say it had been hanging there for a while.

Sorry, completely off topic. What was the topic?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    No worries! I just thought it would give your brain something else to think about.

You ladies and keeping stuff from your hubbies! Too funny! I had a friend who would bring home new clothes and hang them up in her closet so when when her hubby asked "is this new?" She could say it had been hanging there for a while.

Sorry, completely off topic. What was the topic?
    Yes, definitely off topic, but so funny. I've even bought new shoes, scuffed them on concrete, so when husband says - are they new - show him the soles and said "do these look new, obviously you don't pay attention". I think we need to start a new thread on this. Before a mod intervenes, yes off topic for now, sorry, but this is just too much fun. Cheers

Executive Chef
    Yes, definitely off topic, but so funny. I've even bought new shoes, scuffed them on concrete, so when husband says - are they new - show him the soles and said "do these look new, obviously you don't pay attention". I think we need to start a new thread on this. Before a mod intervenes, yes off topic for now, sorry, but this is just too much fun. Cheers
    I wonder if the Mrs. Lady Baron hides her purchases from her hubby? Don't you get the impression that she manipulates the begoobers out of him? He blusters a lot, but isn't quite the powerhouse in the brains department. I wonder how they met...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast