Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gem sales?

Nightclub Owner
    I've merged multiple threads on gem sales
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    55lee55. Thank you for your very comprehensive response to all and sundry on the forum. In response to you regarding my comments about gem sales.

A. I refresh every time I open my game. Ie I force close every time I close, open when I want to play again, immediately visit a neighbour to sync.

B. I have the latest update.

C. I never started I had a problem or a bug.

D. I did not, and, am not making wild accusations. I stated fact. This is my game, not yours. I am quite capable of knowing what happens in my game. I cannot say what you get in your game, as, well, it is your game, not mine.

E. I have brought gems previously, hundreds of dollars in fact. I understand the random drops, if you read all my posts in this thread you will see that I am not complaining about that.

My concern is that sales are only given to a few, not all. I will not buy from a dress shop that gives you a discount on a dress, but when I get served next, that sale is not available to me.

I have no desire to find a new game, I actually like this. I have no desire to write my own, I am not a computer programmer.

Once again, thank you for your comprehensive response to my game. Happy gaming. Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I also don't have any issues with my game but I've been playing since March 2013 and I've only got two gem sales - Black Friday and Christmas which are pushed out to everyone. Gem sales are definitely not random. It's frustrating, but at least this way I can resist buying gems by reminding myself that I'll be paying more than everyone else for the same thing. Doesn't always work but it's why I'm not broke

Hi. I bought gems yesterday but the gems are not showing in my account .
    I have the same user in both ipad and iphone.
    And I just received itune's invoice .
    Did it happened to anyone else ? What should I do ?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by leatimark View Post
    Hi. I bought gems yesterday but the gems are not showing in my account .
    I have the same user in both ipad and iphone.
    And I just received itune's invoice .
    Did it happened to anyone else ? What should I do ?
    Email support@teamlava.com (include your invoice) and yell,be able to help you out
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I keep thinking that TL might actually make more money if they had regularly scheduled gem sales. Like on the first of the month. I think people would buy more, and more often. But, I'm sure they have their market analysts.
    I also think that CS could make tons more by doing Bundles more.. they know what we have and they control the rolls.. make a Bundle!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Email support@teamlava.com (include your invoice) and yell,be able to help you out
    Just remember, Maguar said yell!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    and include your invoice) and yell,

Inner Voice and YELL!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    Hi all thanks for your responses. QZ, I currently have about 1000 gems on hand, so I don't think it is that. It just annoys me that others get offers and others don't. My money is just as good as anyone else's, but as another poster said and I agree - I will not shop somewhere that offers sales to others, but tells me when I walk in the door, that sale is not available. No sale, no dollars, a sale, my dollars. Those little 99 cent packages would add up after a while. I would be interested to know how many packages they sold for the one off event that everyone got against just offering a select group. Cheers all.
    This is really annoying me. Why are they only offered to a select few? 55sl55, or what ever your name is (sorry, I'm not going back to check for correct titles), please do not respond. I would like a formal response from TL in relation to my ongoing question. Kind regards
    Last edited by maguar; 05-27-14 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Removed bump comment

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    and include your invoice) and yell,

Inner Voice and YELL!!!!
    Darn typo

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast