Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gem sales?

Quote Originally Posted by laVirtualCloset View Post
    My experience is consistent with kooky's comments. I've been playing this game on an iPad since it was officially rolled out in the US back in Sept 2012 and i never had any sales. I started getting gem sales about 6 weeks ago btw 10% and 30%. I've never been a regular gem purchaser but when i do purchase, they are in large quantities.
    So I've just been extremely unlucky then? That makes me really sad. I hope I get a sale soon.

Thanks for your answers!

Rhino Keeper

Gem Sales

Hello everyone I noticed on a screenshot of someone posting on new updates that they have a sale on gems option for them....I spend quite a but on this game and haven't seen a sale at all in a long time Deleted and reinstalled game also. Any ideas?

Nightclub Owner
    Unfortunately the sales go out randomly to random accounts. Personally I haven't seen a sale since about November or December last year.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you very much for replying

Gem sale

I had a Gem sale come up which I thought I had until Monday to buy. But the sale has gone away. Did anyone else's sale disappear?

Fashion Designer
    I thought it said Monday, too.

Mines gone now as well.

Fashion Designer
    There was a timer on the Gem Sales (visable when you viewed the prices), i think it was only a 24hr sale. But other sales are running longer, up to 4 days for the other ones i think,

Rhino Keeper

Gem Sales

Hi, once again I have a question on gem sales. The last post I made about this was on 18 March 2014.

It annoys me somewhat when a fellow poster provides a screen shot for whatever and the word "sale" is showing against their gem counter. Or when someone posts "gems just went on sale so I bought XX gem building" in a comment. Don't get me wrong, I am happy for their good fortune, however, where is the consistency.

I have been playing since about August 2013, therefore, approx 8 months, and the only time I have ever been offered a gem sale was just after the Xmas tree debacle, where all players were offered a sale.

I understand it is supposed to be random, but, when a gem sale constantly pops up in my time filler games (bubble, jewel, slots - I do not buy them) and not in CS there must be a problem.

There is no way I'm ponying up $6.49 AUS dollars for 120 gems or $129.99 AUS dollars for 2900 gems (nb, last time I checked it was $109.99 AUS dollars, so it appears inflation has made its way to CS), when others note they get a sale for 99 cents for a lower pack. Even with US/AUS conversation rates it would still only be about $1.49 AUS dollars for me if I ever got a sale.

So after digressing, what is it with gem sales? I'm happy to give you some money, but not at the excessive rate I am being asked for. Cheers

Executive Chef
    This confuses me, and I'm frustrated for you. Why wouldn't you get gem sales? I've had 5 this week alone! I know they can't give you one personally when you ask, but I wish there was some way for me to broker the sale for you. I can understand your frustration.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    This confuses me, and I'm frustrated for you. Why wouldn't you get gem sales? I've had 5 this week alone! I know they can't give you one personally when you ask, but I wish there was some way for me to broker the sale for you. I can understand your frustration.
    Thanks QZ. The only thing I can think of is that I am across the Pacific and not in the "Mother Land" and app stores may be different., but I don't think it is that. I'd just like a formal response from TL. Or are there any other posters from AUS or NZ that have/have not received anything. Im just curious. Cheers

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast