Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem sales?

Gem sales?

I was told that Castle story has gem sales, however, it never shows that there is one on my ipad. My friend showed me the sale on her iPhone, but when I checked, there was no sale for me.

Is it only limited to certain people? Or is my iPad just refusing to show the sale?

The Honorable Panda
    Gems sales go out randomly to different games/devices at different times.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

So, would all ipad versions get the gem sales at the same time?
    Also, I've been playing for a few weeks now and I still havent seen a sale. My friends who play are telling me that they constantly get sales.

moving this back up to the top.

Rhino Keeper
    My iPad has gem sales continuously....either 20 or 30% off. I don't buy gems though....

Quote Originally Posted by journeysmom View Post
    My iPad has gem sales continuously....either 20 or 30% off. I don't buy gems though....
    thats why I think that there might be something wrong with my game. I've never had a sale come up and I've been playing for almost a month.
    I really want to purchase some gems, but I'm waiting for a sale =/

back up to the top because I still haven't gotten an answer.

Nightclub Owner
    My main account has only gotten sales when they went out to everyone last year (end of year type sales). My small account gets them frequently.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper

Gem sales

My husband and I both play on our individual IPads, and we were just talking about gems the other day, because the sales don't come to our IPads at the same time! I'll see them on sale one day, but he won't see them on sale for a couple of days later. And they are not consistent for either of us, either. I've waited 3-5 days sometimes, and other times only 24 hours. It's very very random...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Gems sales go out randomly to different games/devices at different times.
    My experience is consistent with kooky's comments. I've been playing this game on an iPad since it was officially rolled out in the US back in Sept 2012 and i never had any sales. I started getting gem sales about 6 weeks ago btw 10% and 30%. I've never been a regular gem purchaser but when i do purchase, they are in large quantities.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast