Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mystic Maps

Rhino Keeper

Mystic Maps

How many of these maps can you request per day? Is there a maximum limitation? Thank!

Executive Chef
    You can request as many as you so wish, but you can only receive 20 a day.

Executive Chef
    If you have a lot of neighbours i.e. hundreds, requesting maps from ALL of them everyday just clogs up your system and it takes longer to get your maps. I have neighbours who request from 400/500+ neighbours daily and I don't get their requests until four days AFTER they've sent them. So because you can only receive 20 maps per day, only request from 20 to 30 good neighbours that you know play daily and you have a better chance of getting all 20 maps back in one day. Happy map hunting....

I am not doubting you but where did you get the number 20 from when it comes to receiving maps? I would like to know because I have an issue with the gold gifts etc and wondered if there was a listing that gave the official figures of the quantities that are allowed with all of this type of thing (egg, gold, map etc) Cheers

Fashion Designer
    Request maps from everyone on your list. Whatever you don't get today, will carry over tomorrow once the new day kicks in. Once those trickle through onto your newsfeed. Request more.

The maps are such a nightmare. The whole expanding process is hard enough with the expense of it. i mean $75K to clear a pile of rocks? Its too hard to get to higher levels without being able to expand. I have no "friends" on here to even be able to ask for maps. How do you get friends without bothering Facebook friends about playing?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kianaandkingmik View Post
    The maps are such a nightmare. The whole expanding process is hard enough with the expense of it. i mean $75K to clear a pile of rocks? Its too hard to get to higher levels without being able to expand. I have no "friends" on here to even be able to ask for maps. How do you get friends without bothering Facebook friends about playing?
    There is an add me thread for all the TL games. Here is the link to the DS one https://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisp...n-Story-Add-Me

Executive Chef
    Kiana, what you can also do is look on people's walls where people post their storm8 IDs to be added

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by kianaandkingmik View Post
    Thank you!
    I'm new and only have a few friends so i just invited you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast