Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Earth Day Story Telling Contest! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Banned
    Sorry.......the rules say 8 sentences only? Most people post atleast 8……

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiana12345 View Post
    Sorry.......the rules say 8 sentences only? Most people post atleast 8……
    Whoops....sorry the sentences was long so I thought there was more than8…

Heres mine:

Imagine living in a world without trees and plants. Mother earth created nature for a reason.
    We are here to celebrate these things she created in our lifetime. Polluting the earth is like ****ing ourself since she created us. We must make the world a better place for the next generation of living and unliving things. Mother earth made a good food chain but now us people are damaging our future, extincting many innocent living thing. It is our mission to take care of Mother Earth. Today we celebrate Earth Day for a reason.

ID: Christiana12345
    game: Fashion Story

Sorry I forgot my game of choice. Bakery Story, please.

New Resident
    Earth Day-a day to begin taking responsibility for the effect you have on this beautiful planet we have been given. Appreciate that deep blue sky - inhale the life-giving air. Try to find the end of the rainbow after a drenching rain that leaves sparkling diamonds of water trembling on the bright green leaves of trees. Try to imagine a world without these things-feel the sadness that steals over you at the thought. Determine to make a difference! Find the closest recycling centers, walk when you don't have to ride, choose reusable shopping bags. And hopefully-hopefully, someday, your children's children will have these same beautiful scenes to look upon themselves. Be kind to Earth!

Id: teejkan
    Game: Restaurant Story

Host(ess)
    Through My Green Eyes
    As I glared up with my huge green eyes at my human owner, I highly anticipated to be released into my outside play ground. She knew to open the door for me unless she wanted to hear my constant attention seeking noise.There it was, the tree I've been climbing for a few years now, it was growing fast, the vantage point wasn't even higher than my two-legged friend yet, but that would soon come. Eventually I could glance about and see the birds above, and all of my surroundings, the sight epically beautiful. A clash and a rustling sound quickly darted my vision over to my owner and all the stuff she was throwing into this blue, retangular bin by my huge square shelter. Then I seen it, with such anticipation, she dropped one of those cardboard roll things in there, the internal base from where paper used to encase it. I jumped from the tree and fished the thing out from out the top of the blue container, and hugged it and scooted it around with my paw, it was so fun to play with this. On a pathway stone I was sprawled out across with my paw inside the tube, I locked my green eyes onto her brown ones, and just wished that I could speak her language and say, " I want to help too!"

Game choice for gold- Dragon Story ID- BumbleZ08

What does Earth day mean to me? Well, itreally means a lot. One of them is to remind us to always be thankful to God who created this Earth for us to live in. As the form of gratitude, we should fulfil His mandate, to tend and take care of it. In addition to fulfil His mandate, we also tend and take care of Earth for our offspring. But actually we have to make every day as Earth day, not only a certain day.

Storm8 ID: TaniaLaurent
    Game: Fashion Story

Executive Chef
    Earth day is about taking care of our world. If we don't take care of our world how are people going to live on our world. That's why everyone should reduce,reuse,and recycle. We should never litter and make our planet sad we should make our planet happy. Every time you litter you make the planet sadder and sadder. Earth day is a day to get out of your house and clean up around your house. That way our planet will never be sad and messy.

Game: Bakery story. I'd: jellypie200

Earth is beautiful. Its where we all live and have fun and its our habitat and we want to protect our habitat. Lets reuse and recycle. If we keep polluting this beautiful planet, we will all die with it, our water will get dirty and our trees will all get cut down for paper. You may think recycling is for nerds, but without it, we'd all die. We'd cause a human apocolypse. Our Earth is spectacular and we have to preserve it. The more trees we save the more oxygen we have, and the more oxygen we have, we'll live, and the more people living, means more people saving our home.

Game: Bakery Story
    ID: NoPonyMessesWithMe

Quote Originally Posted by IceDawn View Post
    Once upon a time, when Earth was still young and mighty dragons roamed the lands, the first flower sprouted from the moist dirt, tickled by the Sun's light. When it was spotted, Flower dragons crowded the flower and helped it grow, Life dragons gave it radiant colors, Water, Mindvolt, and Storm dragons gave it rain showers, Air and Fairy dragons gave it warm, soothing breezes, and Helios and Sunrise dragons gave it radiant light. Yet, the flower refused to grow; perhaps, it needed a little something more, but the dragons pondered and pondered, and they could not understand why the flower would not grow. They blamed the night dragons for weaving dark magic through the atmosphere, but they could sense none. However, one day, a Love dragon and a Passion dragon were playing near the flower, and they decided to look at it. They talked to it, gently touched its delicate petals, and sang. The air filled with love and happiness, and the flower grew and grew into the clouds. On the day when dragons no longer roamed, Earth lost its caretakers. However, because us humans love and care for our planet so much, it has flourished into an land of life.

"All you need is LOVE" - The Beatles
    Happy Earth Day, everyone!

Nice story name twinnie!! Check mine out!

Farm Supplier
    Earth Day is like flushing a toilet. All the waste and garbage we output stays there until we take action. Sometimes we avoid the problem by putting the lid over it, but the waste stays there even if we may not see it. We may eventually take action, but we only show little effort, just like pushing the lever on the toilet slightly. This would not be enough to flush the toilet and the waste remains. When we finally put more effort in and push the lever all the way, the waste will finally be cleared. Down goes the waste and out comes clear, clean water just like how the toilet originally was before we came into the picture.

ID: CruiserBobs
    Game: Bakery Story

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast