Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Earth Day Story Telling Contest! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Executive Chef
    I drew a forest today, it was beautiful with greens and blues and browns, animals of all shapes and sizes. I was careless not to put it on display. I shoved it in my backpack to show my friends at school, it got crumpled and torn. I left it in there the whole day, it got more torn. By the end of the day the color had faded and its edges were frayed. With much sorrow and regret, I did my best to revive what was once beautiful; I drew and painted over it, taped and stapled the torn pieces until it was all together again. It was pretty but it didn't possess the same magic it originally had, I learned; no matter how much you do your best to repair what was lost, it will never be the same ever again. So conserve the remaining beautiful things left in our world or it'll all be gone.

Game: Fashion Story
    ID: Ic3e

New Resident

Plastic and Paper

On a cold rainy day, at a dumpsite..

Plastic: Unhappy Earth Day, Paper! We're still here! *sigh*
    Paper: How many Earth Days passed? I lost count.
    Plastic: They make us and dump us, and now they call us trash.
    Paper: I hope to be reused and serve my purpose. I still have faith in them humans.

After 6 months..

Paper: So you're Skippy now?
    Plastic: Yep. You're right about them humans, they learned. Looking forward to celebrating Earth Day with you, Cheerios.

Recycle Now.

ID: lognip
    Dragon Story

Happy Earth Day! xx

Fashion Designer
    While walking home from school one day Carson carelessly threw his empty soda can into the woods, but to his dismay the soda can didn't stay there- it came flying back out at him! He stopped in his tracks & said "who's there?" he waited a few seconds & said it again, "anyone there?" "Of course, I'm here, can you not see?! We're all HERE," said the voice. His eyes wide, he took a few steps back, Carson couldn't believe what he was seeing, was this tree really talking? "Don't look at me like that," said the tree, "you're the one walking around throwing garbage wherever you please, how would you like it if I threw garbage into your home? If you destroy the environment - you're only destroying yourself. What are you going to to without me, without oxygen, without clean air?" Carson quietly mumbled "sorry" picked up the can & ran home.

Game: Bakery Story
    ID: xoxJenn

Reuse, Reduce, Recyle?

Callie, sitting at her desk at nooning a Saturday, was drawing a picture of a dolphin. Sighing, she threw it away, because it wasn't any good! Callie drew 10 different drawings of dolphins, all of which she thought were horrible. Just then, her doorbell rang and her best friend Julie stepped inside the house. Julie took note of the crumpled pieces of paper on the ground in Callie's room and the empty bottles of Izze in the trash. "Callie," Julie said, "have you ever thought of recycling these pieces of paper and cans or reusing s**** pieces of paper?"
    Callie, never thinking of recycling or reusing, shook her head and asked Julie about it.
    "Earth Day, which is today, is all about Recycling, Reducing, and Reusing, so try to do that around the house today!" Julie said, turning off the light in Callie's room and walking out of the room.

ID: Ckitty21
    Gems to Fashion Story if I win!

Quote Originally Posted by Ckitty21 View Post
    Reuse, Reduce, Recyle?

Callie, sitting at her desk at nooning a Saturday, was drawing a picture of a dolphin. Sighing, she threw it away, because it wasn't any good! Callie drew 10 different drawings of dolphins, all of which she thought were horrible. Just then, her doorbell rang and her best friend Julie stepped inside the house. Julie took note of the crumpled pieces of paper on the ground in Callie's room and the empty bottles of Izze in the trash. "Callie," Julie said, "have you ever thought of recycling these pieces of paper and cans or reusing s**** pieces of paper?"
    Callie, never thinking of recycling or reusing, shook her head and asked Julie about it.
    "Earth Day, which is today, is all about Recycling, Reducing, and Reusing, so try to do that around the house today!" Julie said, turning off the light in Callie's room and walking out of the room.

ID: Ckitty21
    Gems to Fashion Story if I win!
    Hmm, it was supposed to be "....or reusing s**** pieces of paper......" instead of "....or reusing s**** pieces of paper..."

Quote Originally Posted by Ckitty21 View Post
    Hmm, it was supposed to be "....or reusing s**** pieces of paper......" instead of "....or reusing s**** pieces of paper..."
    Ahhhh why won't it show up?! Well, I hope you get the big picture....:|

Host(ess)
    What if someone threw garbage on you , or spit on you ,or cut your body parts "asked miss Julie . She then got answers stating that the students would horrible , terrible , disgusting , or even feel like that someone .she then said " well that's what we do to the earth , we throw garbage like its a dump yard , cut trees , **** creatures and what not !! And what if that someone was your loved one ?the earth loves us but do we love it back ???"
    Just then a student got up and said " it's because sometimes the smallest things make a big difference , so we should think many times before we do something whether its right to do so or not ! "

Host(ess)
    Just then the bell rang !!and students quietly went home

Rhino Keeper
    Not just animal save but you should save plant

Game:Fashion story
    Storm id:Azriemw3

Executive Chef
    Rubbish -> Recycle -> Wonderful!

One particular day (which happened to be Earth Day), on a particular planet (which happened to be Earth) there were streets everywhere littered with junk and cans, and one particular Can was very sad, knowing he was going to die lying on the street.
    Then, inbetween the slew of messy, gray and dull houses, Can saw a clean house, with a woman outside putting her rubbish in a green bin. Using his impeccable eyesight, he read that this bin changed old junk into new things!

Excited, he began to roll over, but Chain (who had fallen off some teenagers neck) shouted at him: "Oi dweeb, you ain't going to that bin. Surely you don't beleive in reincanation!" Can was scared, as he knew Chain was the streets bully, but he stood up for himself and jumped into the bin anyway.

Three weeks later, Can and several other friendly Cans had become a shiny new car! Other nearby streets heard about it, and soon everyone were recycling themselves! And Chain, he just got picked up by another thug, and got scratched and dripped on by beer, so why don't you let your trash turn into something nice and recycle them?

Storm ID: RotomGuy
    Gold to: Dragon Story

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast