Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Color Splitting/Hard to Breed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRickySilver View Post
    In short, be ready for 75% of your breedings to end up being Island, Coral, and Mist.
    Lol it's funny because it's true!
    And it makes me cry out in laughter! .... No, actually, in frustration. -.- took me bloody ages to set eyes on my first black hybrid. MONTHS!!! It's insane.
    Oddly enough I had it way easier with the pink hybrids, but that was before black hybrids came out. The black hybrids coming out seemed to have unleashed a new set of breeding rules that make everything even more confusing and splittery. Splitterish. Well, prone to splitting.
    Banana splits!
    Also, virtue fails really hurt my soul. That creature's breeding time should be like 15 hours, not 33!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peteparcon View Post
    Leo/Virgo (zodiac dragons) is/are the most stupid color.
    Getting Leo is like getting a black hybrid, and we know how hard it is.
    Virgo? I don't know what the other color is but your Leo can split to yellow and black and black can then split to purple and blue. Some players also experience purple splitting to red and blue.
    You see how stupid the programmers' mind works?
    Thanks to trying Leo I got deep and bat. I also have hunter but i forgot what i was breeding for when it came along, lol.

Haven't tried for virgo in my main acct, but on my secondary i've gotten some freakish results (and i gave up already lol). I CANNOT understand why a color that used to be solid - purple - will now sometimes splits. It's nutters.

Rhino Keeper
    So what do I do to get Hunter, Kitsune or a Naga? I keep getting corals, laserlights, and annoying magic and virtue fails...I don't even want to start trying for a Leo...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    So what do I do to get Hunter, Kitsune or a Naga? I keep getting corals, laserlights, and annoying magic and virtue fails...I don't even want to start trying for a Leo...
    Naga is pink and hidden green so you can try, Forest and Virtue or Virtue and Virtue
    Hunter is black and green, use Forest and Night
    Kitsune is pink and hidden red so try Virtue and Virtue, or Virtue and Fire, or Justice and Virtue

Host(ess)
    I tried to get Kitsune, then I used Virtue-Fire, got Virtue. Tried Virtue-Virtue, got Virtue again. How crazy???
    When I tried for Naga, Virtue-Forest, got Fuzzy, Life.
    Anything I try for, then results are the same, again and again.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by peteparcon View Post
    Leo/Virgo (zodiac dragons) is/are the most stupid color.
    Getting Leo is like getting a black hybrid, and we know how hard it is.
    Virgo? I don't know what the other color is but your Leo can split to yellow and black and black can then split to purple and bue. Some players also experience purple splitting to red and blue.
    Agree with you. Split becomes unreasonable. I wonder how smart they are when they create that idea

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRickySilver View Post
    In short, be ready for 75% of your breedings to end up being Island, Coral, and Mist.
    Lol, true.

If combo Red-Blue, then I just get Magic in a row.
    Red-Yellow, then Firestorm in a row.
    Green-Blue, tons of Island
    Blue-Purple, swimming in a sea of Coral
    Blue-Yellow, don't need to guess, must be Mist's family
    They drive me mad, instead of getting fun.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 13cnmm View Post
    I tried to get Kitsune, then I used Virtue-Fire, got Virtue. Tried Virtue-Virtue, got Virtue again. How crazy???
    They take lots of tries because they're super rare and the colours split

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 13cnmm View Post
    2 tries for a super rare dragon is not much. keep on trying and ignore the fails

Executive Chef
    Today I breed diamond x lightning, got kite. Then diamond x yinyang, got moon. Two rare hybrids in a row, yay...